Thread: Early pregnancy symptoms

Fire Fly Guest

Default Early pregnancy symptoms

Its been 2 and a bit years since i was last pg and im kicking myself for not writting everything down from day one.

I cant remember the early signs of being pg. Like when do the sore boobs come and the fatigue. Thats all i got with DD but im sure theres more, i mean the next pg may be different.

Please tell me how early symptoms start and what they are for you. Im sure im pg again but not due for AF till next sat so im not getting excited yet but like i said, i should of made a note with last.

I started feeling 'butterflies' from about 8 or 9 weeks. I think that was the earliest symptom I remember. Everything else happened after that.

I hope everything works out well for you

Kasie

clare076 Guest

Default Early symptoms

Hi Kerri

I started to get symptoms 5 DPO, so you can get symptoms quite early. I had extreme nausea, all hours of the day and stomach cramping. (which was really bad). Sore BB's didn't start until the day my AF was due, but they still weren't that bad. I am really tired now, having trouble staying awake past 8pm but I do have a very demanding job and up at 5.30am every day. (like running around after a child really)

Good luck with a BFP this month.

Clare

Custardtart Guest

Hi there,
    don't kick yourself, because you're very likely to discover soon that it wouldn't make any difference if you had written it down - I'm on my third pregnancy, and all three have had very different symptoms at different times - except for heartburn! I get that all the time, no matter what.

With a second pregnancy you're likely to feel movements earlier than the first, and the ligaments might stretch out a bit earlier.

Kerrie

With my second preg I had timed it with charting & Opk's etc, DTD on the Thursday am & Pm, Fri am & Pm & twice in arvo on Saturday, Sunday morning I went to some shopping outlet sale thingy with Mum & She was driving she turned to do a U turn & I had to vomit out of the car & I knew instantly why, as I am never a vomiter!!!!

I did a preg test about 10 days later & it was +!! Good Luck!

I am 5 weeks and have had sore boobs for at least 2 weeks. I pretty much new well before AF that I was pregnant. Also been feeling very sick for over a week. The tiredness is getting worse every day, and was bad from about one day before period due. It all varies though, as last pregnancy it was well into week 6 before I felt anything. xo

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Don't forget to check out our article on Early Pregnancy Symptoms!
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Fire Fly Guest

Congrats to all of you who have just found out. Im grateful for the info.

I know everyone is different i just think im a bit anxious and dont want anything to go wrong this time.

Thankyou BB for the link, about to have a look now.

Hi flirefly,

I have been really tired for the past couple of weeks (more than usual) my BB's have been quite sensitive for the last 2 weeks. I have felt sick in the mornings and dry reach just about every morning for the last week and the past few days not wanting to eat much, even though I feel hungry.

HTH

Good luck