Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Early symptoms

Default Early symptoms

Just wondering how early on people experienced symptoms of pg?
    I'm only 5 DPO and have had a weekend of cramping and extremely sore breasts. This is very unusual for me because this normally only happens 1 or 2 days before AF is due.
    I'm curious to know if it is possible to notice symptoms this early or if it is just my body/mind playing tricks on me as this is only our first month TTC!

Megan

TTC #1

I was dizzy and faint, but I didn't know at the time I was pregnant with Kameron. So can't really say how far I was but i know it was very early pregnancy.

Love

I had a dizzy moment today but didn't think anything of it at the time. For the last 2 days I just haven't been feeling 'right'. Oh well I should just get through the TWW and see what happens from there!
    :bdust: dust:

Megan

TTC #1

*Beccy* Guest

Hi Megan,
    I read somewhere tonight that women can experience cramping/pain at implantation ... sometimes even small amount of bleeding!
    Some women are so in-tune with their body, that they immediately feel different!

Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Becky
    xxoo

Thanks Becky! Let's hope it is good news then! Not even half way through the TWW yet and I'm going crazy! ](*,)

Megan

TTC #1

*Beccy* Guest

lol...The TTW is horrible I know.

Don't forget to keep busy...make a journal about your symptoms and feelings...never know...might be able to look back and realise that you knew you were pregnant all along!!!

Best of luck with TTC #1...it's very exciting!
    Take care

Becky

jcm73 Guest

Hi Megan, I'm TTC #2 and last week I felt the symptoms you were describing. Like you I hadn't felt them before except for just before AF due. I was also spotting and this was weird for me too. Saw the DR and she said she thought I was ovulating. I'm not one of those women who usually feels it, so it was good to know...this could be the case for you too? Hopefully its MORE than that, and will keep my fingers crossed for you.

I had very sore breasts which felt different to just before AF normally arrived. For some reason I just knew I was pg and it was our first time TTC. The TWW is hard but I think you can tell if you are pg if you are in tune with your body. I was charting for 6 months previously so my temps were a good indication too.

Gemma.

Megan

I had dizzyness and faintness around 10dpo and some slight cramping around the same time.

I was also soooo sure af was going to arrive as I had the pre-af feelings!

Good luck!!

thanks everyone for your thoughts!
    I am feeling much better today than I did over the weekend, so maybe I was ovulating and just had never noticed the symptons before! I don't want to say what the other alternative could be just yet! 8-[

Megan

TTC #1

Hi Megan - just thought i'd put my symptoms down for you, not sure if they will be any help!

My first symptom was no sore breasts are ovulation - different for me, because I usually do throughout the whole 2ww.

Next symptom was lumpy breasts - I actually thought I had a lump in my breast at one stage, and dh wanted me to see a doctor (but subsequently got a BFP).

Then, there was eating LOADS - as if I could not get full for the life of me!

Other symptoms were temps staying high (although not that high - about 37 throughout), and a rough sore throat which lasted until I was about 7 or 8 weeks, and strong af cramping around the time af was due.

Good luck xx

Maya Guest

Hi Gemma,

Quote Originally Posted by Gemma
    ... I was charting for 6 months previously so my temps were a good indication too.

Gemma.
    So, did your temp remain in the highs during LP?? Did it sink at all?

I charted on paper so I don't have a computer chart to show you but I will give you my temps from day 12:

Added days and CM to original post:
    CM amount from 1-5

Day 6 - 36.51 Dry 1st day after AF
    Day 7 - 36.16 Yellow/flaky
    Day 8 - 36.30 Cloudy/stiky - 1
    Day 9 - 36.26 Cloudy/sticky - 2
    Day 10 - 36.00 Cloudy/wet - 2.5
    Day 11 - 36.10 Clear/wet - 3 - BD x 3

------------------------------

Day 12 - 35.91 (thyroid problem which is why the temp is so low)
    Clear/very wet - 5 - BD x 2
    Day 13 - 36.15 Clear/wet 4 - BD x 2
    Day 14 - 36.45 Cloudy/sticky - .5
    Day 15 - 36.60 Cloudy/sticky - 2
    Day 16 - 36.56 Cloudy/sticky - 1
    Day 17 - 36.45 Cloudy/sticky - 1.5
    Day 18 - 36.55 Cloudy/sticky - 1.5
    Day 19 - 36.50 Cloudy/sticky - 2
    Day 20 - 36.45 Cloudy/sticky - 1
    Day 21 - 36.55 Cloudy/sticky - .5
    Day 22 - 36.35 Cloudy/sticky - .5
    Day 23 - 36.35 Cloudy/sticky - .75
    Day 24 - 36.71 Cloudy/sticky - 1
    Day 25 - 36.70 Cloudy/sticky - .25
    Day 26 - 36.66 Implantation bleed? Cloudy/sticky - .25
    Day 27 - 36.70 Cloudy/sticky - .25
    Day 28 - 36.80 Cloudy/sticky - .25 Dizzy
    Day 29 - 36.40 (dipped) Cloudy/sticky - Minimal CM, light-headed
    Day 30 - 36.80 BFP

Hope the info helps, let me know if you need any more info on the chart such as CM.
    I had ovulation pain on days 12,13,14 and cramps from day 17 to when I tested on day 30. Sore breasts from day 12-29. Back ache on days 25, 27, 28. I had diarrhoea (sp?) on days 24 - 28. Also moodiness on various days past ovulation
    What is LP??

Gemma.

Conchetta Guest

Hi Gemma,

LP is Luteal Phase, the days between the big 'O' and the day AF arrives.

I would very interested in your CM pattern..... if you don't mind.

Oh, CONGRATULATIONS by the way. I am 32 and TTC#1 and you give me hope....

Hi Conchetta,

Thanks for the definition of LP, that info was from day 12 which was good.

I have edited my post including the start of the cycle pre-O, and have given you all the details incl CM and BD. I was impatient and tested on day 19, it was BFN and way too early. The think the key is timing and CM is a good indication. Hope the info helps, it would have problably been better to do a computer chart but it's done now.

Good luck TTC.

Gemma.

Maya Guest

Thanx for sharing that, everyone.

Gemma, I always thought that if your temp dips, you will get AF soon. But I see that I am wrong. Also, I like your BD pattern - I might follow that pattern

Conchetta, you are right, she's giving me hope too

That's what I thought too and that was the case when AF came with the previous 5 cycles I charted. The BD obviously worked morning, noon and night or morn and night. I had been doing pre-conception care and seeing a naturopath to get my body right after being on the pill for so long. It was our first attempt to conceive and the charting and pre-conception care helped.

Gemma.

I developed extremely tender swollen sensitive nipples on the first day I conceived within two days my BB`s were sore by the time my AF was due I had nausea/vomiting/cramping also.

Take Care

Deeanne

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast