Thread: Eeww.. (discharge!)

Joy3 Guest

Default Eeww.. (discharge!)

Sorry- if this is a bit gross, but have noticed that I have increased discharge- its white. Is this normal?

totally. it's the increased blood flow to the area which causes the increase in CM. It's totally normal throughout pgcy.

lol...it is a bit eeeewww sometimes huh. It's completely normal!

mistiemoo Guest

I am 7wks 3days and I have all that going on, all the joys that go along with pregnancy...lol

I remember this happening when i was pregnant with charlie - I was totally freaked out by it - hehehe

*Kristee* Guest

It is totally normal, i remember it with Tarleha and i freaked it was so uncomfortable and eeeeewwww but just another thing that goes hand in hand with pregnancy.

Yep - totally normal! It'll prob continue all through your preg....well it did for me and i've got it going on again - *sigh* - ahhhh the joys of preg!!!!!!!

He he. If it grosses you out, I can recommend those really thin liners for your knickers - they can help you feel 'fresher'...

What about the aching? I had the brown discharge on an off last week, and then late Wednesday my cervix was aching. I had to take panadol's to stop from freaking out and try and stop the pain. But the funny thing is, once the aching started, the brown discharge stopped. I haven't had any since Friday, which I know is a good thing, but the aching is still on and off, and very low.

Don't like it, no matter how "normal" it is.

What do you think?

Seeing the Dr again tomorrow to discuss and will try for another u/s for peace of mind.

Hi, i had and still have lots of d/c. its pretty yucky and i am certainly thinking about the panty liners. Not too sure about the aching cervix though.... good luck

Yep i had heaps of CM until about 12 wks. Not so much now, but occassionally I'll have a day where I'll have heaps. I havent had any brown CM though. I am 21 wks and have only just started to feel funny pains around my cervix and the massive amount of CM has stopped.

Another one who has had heaps of CM here! I DID us panty liners when it was at its peak. The joys of pregnancy! I have no idea about the cervix pain though - definatly one for your doc.

MG