Thread: Emotional - to the extreme!!!!

Default Emotional - to the extreme!!!!

OK DH cannot beleive what hes got on his hands - i cry at the stupidest things - movies, ads, xmas songs - is this going to carry on all the way through or is it just the hormones right now? Its ridiculous really - i find it funny - but he just doesn't know what to do i can be sitting there all fine and chatting away then see something on telly and its all over - then its all good again - crazy lady!!!

AJ I always cry at anything in the first 12 weeks. Hopefully it will pass for you or your just won't cry all the time.

I have to say, when i was pregnant with Lily i was emotional right up until she was born!

We called these 'butter moments' As my mum said that you could cry at anything, even if the butter was on the wrong shelf in the fridge LOL!

Welcome to pg, you will laugh about it in the future I'm sure!

Yep, I was the same, and also for the first month after the birth (lack of sleep probably contributed there though too....)

First trimester was the worst for me with both my previous children. I'm not quite as "bad" this time... know to avoid tradgic news stories/movies etc.