Thread: EWCM @ 8 weeks?!

Default EWCM @ 8 weeks?!

I'm 8 weeks 3 days pg and DH and I DTD once on Tuesday night, and two time on Wednesday night I had two big strands of EWCM come out - I'm just wondering why I'd have that? Is it ok? I've not had anymore since and it's kinda confusing

I should have added that on Tuesday when we'd DTD, it was the first time we'd DTD since I found out I was pg (first positive test came on the 3rd of Feb)

I have the same but for me I don't think it is EWCM as much as it is DPs stuff... well at least that is what I have found when DP and I DTD ever since we found out we were pg...

TMI but it can last for that day/night and sometimes into the next day...

Yep, I would say it's actually "left-overs" from DTD (that sounds so gross!). Very normal

Yeah there isn't really any nice way to say what it is - looks like it is a bit of a TMI moment for us all!

LoL thanks Trish and tk - It's helpful. I kinda panicked a little when I saw it because I was thinking 'Uh-oh, what's going on here!'
    It wasn't EW in color, it was more a white color, so I'd put it down to DHs leftovers as well

and some of your 'arousal fluids' too All very normal hon.

You actually continue to produce mucous (and it just keeps on coming!!) the whole way through. I already have to wear panty liners quite frequently due to excessive CM. It's more the white CM though than EWCM. My OB told me it will continue to get heavier throughout my PG. Oh the joys of it!!

Taurean - Yeah, I've had so much white CM that its driving me nuts! I think I'm going to have to start wearing panty liners too!
    Which reminds me... I actually have to find an OB

I am only 4 weeks now, but with last 2 pregnancies and this one so far, I have TONNES of creamy/ew CM....!!