Thread: Extreme Hungry

Default Extreme Hunger

I cant stop eating. LOL Its driving me insane!! And I have gotta keep eating cause if I get hungry, the throwing up kicks in. So I would rather eat then have my head in a toilet! LOL I think I have nearly eaten everything at home, lucky today is food shopping day.

Well I am 11 wks.. how long does this extreme hungry last for, few weeks or the whole pregnancy?! I seem to be real hungry during the day but when it comes to dinner, thats the last thing I want to do...

I wonder how much weight I am putting on...... Oh well, doesnt matter!! Cause I am growing a nice, strong healthy baby!
    Last edited by Ngala; January 4th, 2007 at 12:04 PM.

Crackers are pretty boring tho! :wink: And I ate all my fruit a few days ago!

Are muesli bars and sunbeam fruit and nut mix OK to eat? I know that I should be staying away from processed foods and all that but its just so easy to munch on a muesli bar..

Where can I get some preggy pops from?! Sounds like something I should give a go..

Oh Caro - please do tell where to get those preggy pops from??

I am the same Veronica - if I dont eat ,then I get sick!

Hi Girls I was looking on Lullaby Conceptions for OPK recently and saw something about Preggie Pops maybe have a look there.

HTH

Thanks for the link caro!!

Lisa - isnt it nuts?! I never thought I would be this hungry. I am currently trying to eat my lunch now and I am hungry but I am struggling with it..

Veronica i say eat what ever you fancy and worry about it once bubs is here.

I find i get times where i can eat and eat but then some days i don't eat much at all. It's just a stage and it will pass and come back again.