Thread: Fatigue - soooo tired

Default Fatigue - soooo tired

I thought my preg symptoms were starting to ease up but this fatigue is getting worse and worse. Around this time of day I struggle to keep my eyes open and would really, really love to curl up under my desk here at work and have a nanna nap. I have been napping on the weekends whenever I feel tired, but can't exactly do it at work It's a bit embarrassing as a few times I have nodded off for a few seconds, hope nobody has noticed!! I haven't told work yet I'm pregnant as my boss is away.

My question is does this fatigue ever ease up? I feel so out of it and all blurry eyed and tired

Hi
    Personally, I found I suddenly felt much better, and full of energy, from around 13-14 weeks. I think most women do feel better once they get into the second trimester - hopefully you'll perk up a bit pretty soon.

~Belinda~ Guest

I was better in my second trimester. The fatigue really eased up then. I was still pretty tired at 12 weeks, hopefully it will ease up soon!

You poor thing, it sucks SO badly when you have to work!
    Somewhere between now and 14/15 weeks you should start to feel much more human. Hang in there.

I found the fatigue eased up around 14 weeks, but since the third trimester it has come back for me. I don't know how women work when they are pregnant. I fell asleep nearly every afternoon and it was even worst in the first trimester.

I'm 15 weeks now and I still have some days where I really need a nap, but more good days in between. Not that my 2yo ds lets me nap anyway!!

It's good to know that it should ease up in a couple of weeks or so. Thanks for your encouraging replies girls I could really, really do with a whole day in bed but I know I'll be back to tired again soon after. I don't think I've ever felt so tired in my life but I'm glad to know now that it's not going to last forever

I too am really tired. DS2 just started sleeping through the night and i have been going to bed earlier than normal and im STILL tired... I dont normally get to sleep through the day (on the odd occasion the boys sleep at the same time) Wednesdays are my days i get to sleep all day as they go to preschool...
    It should ease up for you soon Lyn, Enjoy your pregnancy!

i noticed when my m/s was really bad i wasnt tired and now it is starting to ease up i am getting tired again so i dont know lol most people say from 12 to 14 weeks u should be full of energy but i have had some people tell me they were tired the whole way through. i am already finding it hard to sleep of a night so that is prob y i am tired.

I am really super tired at the moment too. The hot nights haven't been helping, but on top of feeling really tired, my brain feels like it is full of cotton wool balls. I just can't concentrate... also I keep forgetting words, lol, I feel like a bit of a dork at work.

I am half way through week 10 and the tiredness factor is intense.
    I sleep when ever I can, and have even taken last Monday off work cause I couldn't get out of bed.
    As Kaz Cooke says in Up the Duff ..... "I am tired cause I am up all night making eyebrows" ..... cute thought!
    Amanda

LOL I read that too MrsG.
    Still feeling rather tired, yesterday afternoon I was struggling to keep my eyes open at work so I snuck off to the ladies room, sat on the loo and put my head in my lap and closed my eyes for about 20 minutes...hehe...all I want to do is sleeeeep all day!

i hear u Laranna,i just have to sit down at the moment & i fall asleep.I'm just soooo lethargic & sometimes i just can't think straight.