Thread: FEEL like i've had too much coffee????

Default FEEL like i've had too much coffee????

Hi all,

I have the strangest sympyom... I get all fidgetty like I have had too much coffee, even though I am drinking no tea or coffee or caffeine???? It goes along with mild morning sickness and is worst when I am tired.....

Anyone else go anything like this?? It is really uncomfortble and keeping me awake... can't sleep at night,

Blah..

have you eaten more sugary foods then normal in the last few days? Or not enoough?

I went like that when pg if I hadn't had enough or was it to much sugar.. I had GD as well...

I have had a bit of racing heart as well which I usually only get if I've had too much caffeine. It can be related to too much sugar but also your blood supply is increasing which may cause this.

I'm with Nai, i think its prob due to the increased blood flow and hormones, could also be something to do with your sugar intake.
    I get really fidgity when im tired and find it really hard to sleep.
    Hope it all gets better, if it doesnt might be worth mentioning to the doc next time you go. I always right my questions down so i dont forget them on the day (prego brain)

Thanks - will take these suggestions... although it has not been as bad in the last couple of days.... or maybe because the m/s is bad again, I am not noticing it!!!!