Thread: Feeling Different This Pregnancy

Default Feeling Different This Pregnancy

Well as the title suggests I am feeling quite different with this pregnancy. Usually I get clear cut symptoms that will tell me what I am having. With girls I throw up massively and with my boys I don't at all. There are other differences too that have me shaking my head. I get really lightheaded and very shaky every afternoon and I've never had that before I have had food cravings really early too

Oh well I will have to wait until the 12 week scan to see what I have in there lol.

Have any of you experienced anything different in your latest pregnancy?

Maybe boy/girl twins

Quote Originally Posted by Nai View Post
    Maybe boy/girl twins
    You never know!

But i had cravings really early, i was also lightheaded/dizzy right at the start.

I think this bubba will have you guessing right til the end (unless you find out at 20 weeks)

Quote Originally Posted by Nai View Post
    Maybe boy/girl twins
    That's just nasty Nai lol. But my HcG levels at dead on 6 weeks were 24880 so if they double every 48 hours then that means that at 7 weeks I should have been over 180,000 OMG. HMMMM maybe you could be correct. Bugger will have to wait until the scan is done.

I think I will have to wait KM. And that this one will keep me guessing

I was going to post something like this asking how each pregnancy has differed or not. My 1st I had morning sickness i think from around 5 weeks. With DS, it was 6w2d, with this one it didn't start till 8w4d. It cleared up by 11 weeks with DD, think it was 12 maybe 13 with DS? Feels like it will never go away with this one though lol.

My face cleared up weeks before I found out with DD. Can't remember with DS, but was on a few drugs for the first tri, so i try to remember that, that may have had some effect on my symptoms. This time round, my face broke out, then cleared up last week, and broke out again this week.

Showed a little earlier with DS than DD. Again could be the drugs with DS. With DD I was only 20 when pregnant, and i remember still being able to wear my favourite size 8 jeans, quite comfortably, at my 20 week scan. This time round I still have a little of the bubba love left on my body, but haven't noticed any difference yet (Only 11 weeks at the moment though)

This time I have had LOTS of nausea. I have it all day and night. I have to snack a bit, usually can't go more than 2 hours without something. DD, I craved chocolate, DS I can't remember what my cravings were, and this time.... all I want is a frozen coke from Maccas, but the closest one is 45 mins away

Oooh, the other BIG thing that is different for me this time. My psoriasis cleared up with DD and DS. This time, it is still hanging around and doesn't look like it has plans to go anywhere at all.
    Can't think of any other ones at the moment. Will come back if i do.