Thread: feeling flutters at 9 weeks

Default feeling flutters at 9 weeks

Hi girls,
    I thought i would come and share with you that i felt fluttering the other day and im certain it was the bub. Anyone else experienced this in the first trimester.
    thanks
    xx
    G

I first felt flutters around 13 weeks..but by 15 weeks it was very strong! My sister in law felt them about 9 weeks! Its exciting isnt it?

Georgette- i'm guessing this isnt your first pregnancy??? i felt flutters about 13-14 weeks this time around. Waiting for the big ones.

Congrats...........

Hi girls thanks for replying, actually this is my first viable pregnancy, through ivf.
    I have been told by others that you feel it earlier with pregnancies after your first, but im def feeling something now and again, not everyday. But when im sitting still watching tv or something im positive i feel a liitle something. Im normally a small framed women and always been in tune with my body, so maybe this is why. It definately not gas as i have had suggested to me by my sister, i can tell the difference.
    Im like 10 weeks now.
    thanks
    xx
    G

Yep I had flutters at week 9..like you it wasnt all the time etc but deff flutters. Nice feeling hey?

Oh wow how exciting!
    i remember feeling somthing like flutters, it made me feel like little bubbles were bursting at around 10 weeks with my little girl. good sign!!!!

as I understand, the only reason they say you feel them earlier with subsequent pregnancies is because you know what it feels like. So as you say, since you are usually very in tune with your body, it makes sense that you would recognise the feeling early on.

Hooray!! isn't it magic when you first start feeling those wriggles?? How exciting!!

I have been feeling flutters for a week or so now but felt my first definite movements last night. Seems like quite a few ladies on here have felt first tri movements.

I felt some flutters more like bubbles popping a couple of weeks ago. This week I've had what I thought would be gas but I don't feel like I normally do when I have gas...lol...I can't wait to feel some really big movements

GEORGETTE!!!

I must have missed your pregnancy announcement.

SO THRILLED FOR YOU!!!

Congratulations!

Wishing you a beautiful pregnancy and a baby that fulfills all your dreams!!!

It's completely different to gas!! Nothing like it.
    Being small framed means that there's less room for baby to move - you'll pay for that later with feet kicking your ribs but it's all part of the fun