Thread: Feeling pregnant?

elise1888 Guest

Default Feeling pregnant?

Hey all,
    When did you all start feeling pregnant?

Kim

Hmmm, not yet really. Although it's still pretty early (and my first time). I am thinking it will probably feel more real once I start to have a visible bump.

Custardtart Guest

Default feeling pregnant

With all three I knew I was pregnant within two weeks, because of the heartburn! This time around, I've been 'feeling' pregnant from four weeks, because my stomach feels really swollen and tender.

Kerrie

Kirsty77 Guest

Am starting to feel pregnant now.Have developed a bump and my normal clothes (pants)feel uncomfortable to wear so have started to wear maternity type pants.Its starting to get noticable that I am pregnant now.

Around 14dpo - when I was getting dizzy, lightheaded and nauseous!!

Otherwise at around 6 weeks when the m/s and headaches started!!

I was feeling off a couple of days before AF was due..I had nausea and a constant hangover type feeling. Thats only just started to leave now..yipeeee!

Jo

colleeg Guest

i started to feel pregnant a couple of weeks into it. obvioulsy all the symptoms are a give away. However i did go throuh fases where i felt nothing, i knew there was a baby in there but nothing to really show!

i guess the last 10 weeks i have felt and can see pregnant so i feel more confident! but all of it is such a nice experience.

colleeg O

Debbie Lee Guest

Hmmm... I could say that I felt "pregnant" when m/s started at 7 weeks but I would say that just felt like I was sick. I didn't feel pregnant until I could feel the baby kicking. It made it far more real then! Before that, i just felt fat, tired and useless, LOL!

I would almost say within a few dyas of conception, I just felt like things were happening that I could not control, like feeling upset, angry etc but for now real reason, the minute I did a test it came up & I was like, I thought so....

I still don't really! I even had a u/s yesterday and can't believe the little bubba is in my belly!

I think it will be when I feel it kick and move that it would feel real.

If it wasn't for my boobs getting a heap bigger and my nipples feeling like they have razor blades hanging out of them then I don't think I would feel pregnant at all.
    My pants are a touch tighter but other than that it doesn't feel real at all, I actually feel rather detatched from it all at the moment. I can't wait to have a definate belly. I as thinking just lastnight that it doesn't seem real at the moment. MAybe it will when we start to tell people?

mummy2B2 Guest

When the m's and cravings kicked in lol! (about 6 weeks)

And much as I hate feeling "fat" I can't wait till I have a PG belly again. I saw a new mother with her baby in shop the other day and smiled, and she gave me a really weird look (maybe scared I was one of those baby abducters that are the news so much?) so I felt I had to justify by saying how I forgot how little they are first born, and my almost one year old was in the car with dad. Then She smiled back, but I could still hear her thinking 'weirdo' lol

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL Shannon!

elise1888 Guest

Thanks guys. Your stories are really interesting. Keep them coming!!

Kimberely

Melody Guest

I started really 'feeling' pregnant at around ten weeks. I was unable to hold my tummy in & got really physically sluggish (especially after eating)

All of a sudden I became self concious about how tight/fitted my clothing was as well.

Oh, Oh, Oh, I havn't been able to hold my tummy in for weeks already!! I suppose that would have to be added to my 'feeling pregnant' list. I can't wait to get a big tight fat belly.

Kim - I started feeling really sick, got oily skin, and really sore boobs all 3 days before AF was due!! So I tested and it was positive. I went to my gp when I was 3 days late and he scoffed at me, telling me I couldn't possibly know yet and must have done the test wrong!! Anyway - HE tested and it was positive! He must have felt pretty stupid.

Some people get loads of symptoms very early, and others dont' notice any change until they miss their AF...

Good luck!