Thread: Fertility Friend ????

~Belinda~ Guest

Default Fertility Friend ????

Hi

I have been on that free trial of temping in FF. It runs out in 7 days. Can you tell me whether it's good to become a member? I think it works out to about $30 for the year. Should I just pay on my credit card? Has anyone else done this? I'm a bit nervous because it's an overseas company?

Hi Bindy
    Just wondering why you want to pay for FF when you are now pg?

Tanya

~Belinda~ Guest

There is always good information on there daily that's all. And I use the Pregnancy Tracker which is a great tool.

But I know what you mean - seems silly!

Oh I understand... you want to subscribe to the pg tracker...
    Well I have used paid upgrade of FF before and have had no troubles wiht payments...
    GL
    Tanya

I'm a big fan of Fertility Friend and signed up (and paid) for charting purposes...

Fortunately, after a few months, I got my first BFP and FF changed over to be a pregnancy tracker...

To be honest, it's great...but I wouldn't pay for it just as a pregnancy tracker...you can get a lot of the information regarding your baby's growth from websites for free...

But...up to you! I have it...but only because I had already paid for it...

Hi Bindy
    I did pay up and become a member of FF for the purposes of charting, I loved it and thought it was a great tool. (Although I think I became a little obsessed with it...LOL).

Although we ended up having to go IVF/ICSI to conceive, the charts did show and confirm to me that my cycles were Ok and our timing was also good in relation to ovulating etc.

It proved that we had issues else where and so started having other tests to try and work out why we were not conceiving.

I agree with Monnie I probably wouldn't use it for 'info' as theres so many sights that offer that for free.