Thread: first Dr's appointment

Leah Guest

Default first Dr's appointment

Hi all, congratulations to all of you and I wish you all the best through the wonderful journey of pregnancy.
    I have my first appointment with the Dr's tomorrow. Hope all goes well,however Iam sure things will be fine!
    Thanks to all of you who have been so welcoming. Will let you know how things progress. Take care Leah.

Leah, I hope your first doctors appointment goes well, but I am sure it will. Definitley let us know how you get on.

Kazz & co \/
    Nicholas 26/10/02

Goodluck for tomorrow Leah.

Love :hbeat:

Good luck Leah

Debbie Lee Guest

Good luck Leah! I hope your first Dr. appointment is more eventful than mine!

Good Luck Leah, I am sure everything will be fine. I hope you don't get bored to tears tho!!

BTW, Welcome again!!

Tanya

Good Luck Leah

Take Care

Deeanne

Leah Guest

Well my Dr's appointment was good. I am 5weeks 2days. Baby is due May 2nd, sounds so far away but I am sure it will come around very quickly especially as I already have one little one to keep me busy.
    Has anyone heard of the new FabFol tablet now available?
    Hope you are all going well and thanks to you all for replying to me it's been great. Take care Leah.

hey there leah,
    glad to hear your appointment went well, wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy

take care
    LEsley

Yay Leah... Come join in the 1st tri for September. Would love to chat more. How old is your 1st?

Tanya

Great to hear your appointment went well Leah. I haven't heard of fabfol. I used to take fefol in my first pregnancy.

Love :hbeat:

Hi Leah,

Congratulations on your pregnancy I am glad everything went well at the doctors. I haven't heard of fabfol either. You should join us in the September thread of 1st tri, would love to chat more.

Kazz & co \/
    Nicholas 26/10/02

Hi Leah

Glad all went well with your Dr`s appointment, your only a few days behind Lesley and myself.

I`m taking Megafol at the moment and it`s only $3.95, a bargain since before then I was taking Elevit until I ran out and and noone had any supplies, okay Elevit has other vitamins and minerals but who`s to say I even need them. Also DH is taking Megafol daily, heard on 60 minutes it helps with your memory lol.

Congratulations again and I look forward to getting to know you.

Take Care

Deeanne

Leah Guest

Hi Deeanne,

Thanks for letting me know about Megafol I have not heard of that one before. I got some Caltrate yesterday at the Chemist to take with my FeFol. I will see how they go this time around and may even look into the Megafol further.
    Hope things are going well for you. We are only a few days apart are'nt we it will be interesting to see who actually gives birth first. Last time I was 15 days past my due date. Hope thats not going to happen again. Take care and I will catch up later.
    Bye Leah.

Hi Leah

Yes it will be interesting to see who goes first, I feel I will be late (first baby and all), my EDD is 29th April but will most likely be a May Baby, which I don`t mind Dad`s birthday is on 12th May and theres also Mother`s Day.

Take Care

Deeanne