Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freaking out! HELP!!

Default Freaking out! HELP!!

Ok first up in 7 and half weeks pg. And the night before last i had some weird cramps different to what i have been experiencing (had different pains since b4 i found i was pg which have seemed to be normal in a pg bubba making room) very central and low down and constant, i went to the toilet and had the smallest amount of light brown cm in my knickers nothing on toilet paper and nothing since but the cramps started again last night about 5pm so i rang drs and went in her felt my tummy and it hurt a bit low down. He isnt sure what it is could be unexplained pains, tubal pg (unlikely due to being 71/2 weeks pains would have started earlier) or im miscarriaging or threatening to miscarriage.. I have booked for a u/s at 12.30pm and soooo nervous and worried sick.. Having the day off work to rest but im still experiencing these cramps... SOooooooo worried ill lose bubba i dont think i could cope..

Has anyone else had any experience with this type of thing i just need to talk to someone... Thanks..

JadeTara Guest

Hi Jane,
    I have all fingers crossed for you.
    I had bleeding with this pregnancy and everything was OK at the u/s and has been ever since.
    Hope all is well, let us know how you go.
    x x x x

Jane, I can't help you as I haven't experienced this sort of thing before, but I just want to wish you all the best. I know the sick and scared feeling you have right now, it really is awful. Is someone going with you to the ultrasound? It is a bit scary, and you'd probably like someone there to hold your hand.

I will be thinking of you at 12.30, feel free to hold my hand through cyberspace if needs be! Please let us know how you go. Big for you.

HI Jane,
    I had a similar thing when I was around 9-10 weeks pregnant with this baby. There was no real explaination for the spotting or the heavy, cramp feeling I had. I had an ultrasound at 10 weeks and the baby and everything surrounding it was perfect.
    I hope everything goes well for you today.
    Lisa

Thanks girls.. yeah my partner is coming with me but i might reach into cyber space for some extra support thanks again... Im thinking positive sometimes then not at others.. Well not long to go now have to have some water god i might explode if i cant pee..

I just want to wish you good things for 12.30pm. The u/s will give you a clear picture of what is going on.
    I will be thinking of you...

Hey Jane,

Hoping all is well with you and the baby, its good that you are going to see someone though. Please let us know!

Just quickly, what sort of colour is the brown? As I have mentioned previously I have been having, on and off, really light brown (even yellow) CM. Its not much, but I haven't had any bad pain with it.

I am sure all is fine and bubba is making more room, or things are moving around for the expansion of things!

Let us know, I will be thinking of you!

It was really light brown just on oval shape on my knickers very watery like cm.. Thanks again to you all...

Good luck Jane

Good luck Jane I hope it all turns out ok
    Bec

Good luck Jane.. I am thinking about you hun *hugs*

Hope everything is ok and I am here for you no matter what...

ok so i have STOPPED FREAKING OUT!! All went well bubbas heart was beating away.. Only started in the last day or so.. Bubba was 7mm long and im actually 6 weeks and 5 days not 7 weeks and 5days Bugger i was looking forward to being 8 weeks.... Thankyou all for your advice.. Have to wait until 2pm to see dr...

I'm soooooo glad that everything is ok Jane. I was starting to worry for you too. And really, it doesn't matter how far along you are - what's a week? Bubby's nice and safe in your tummy

That's great news Jane...

Wonderful to hear the heartbeat!

Jane that is FANTASTIC!!!!!

Its so hard for us not to be concerned but that is just our nature and motherly instincts. I to rang my dr and he is not concerned about the colour of the CM that I am having so I didn't have to go in and see him (I am seeing him on the 25th Nov anyway).

I am so happy for you - AND I to amd 6 weeks and 5 days

That's wonderful news Janeo!

Yay Jane !! I am glad to hear that everything is ok.
    I'm glad you got to see your bubbas heartbeat too... isn't it the most gorgeous thing?

Yay Jane...I'm so glad all went well and you got to hear bubs heart beating away...nothing like that sound - it's so beautiful

I had one day where I got some brown CM (I think around 14 wks) and I went to the doc's, he found hb straight away and put it down to an edge bleed on the placenta. All has been fine and progressing well since.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast