Thread: Gender???

tiamiami Guest

Default Gender???

Hi Ladies and any gentleman if you are out there.
    As you all know I am pregnant with triplets and was wondering how many weeks can they tell the gender??? I am curious weather I am having boys or girls or boys and girls and how many boys or how many girls??????????? I am officialy 8 weeks today.......... I have been uneasy on and off. As far as sense increase I have a nose that can smell for miles. And as for eating meat is only once a week or twice at the most. No more coffee. I used to eat and drink meat and coffee daily. Now alot of fruit , vegatables and cheese and PIZZA, cheeses sticks.....

I think it's the same time as you can tell with single babies - somewhere past the 14 week mark. But, of course, the three have to all be in the right place and not hiding themselves and each other from you. Good luck finding out!

I think it's common for people to find out at the 18-20 week scan but it is possible to tell earlier depending on baby's position and the sonographer. We found out with Kynan at just past 15w (he wasn't a shy one!).

If you get a U/S tech that has experience in early gender determination they can tell you at an u/s 11-14 weeks

Tanya

Fruitwood Guest

Hi, we found out we were having a little girl at our 18 week scan.

Best Wishes
    Sharon

Most sonographers won't try until the 18-20 week scan, but as said before sometimes if the babies aren't shy & the sonographer is very experienced you can tell earlier.

tiamiami Guest

hI lADIES...
    Thanks for all you responses. I guess I will have to wait and see what type of sonographer I get... I hope experienced because with three we sure do need 3 times the attention.......Also Emma yes with my age and background history I am sure they will be doing multiple gentic testing, They did on my SIL so......... I feel pretty good considering I am 8 weeks and 1 day preggo. How do you all feel????