Thread: goodbye....luv TG

Default goodbye....luv TG

i am really angry today that someone has been really nasty to me,and has posted a really hurtful post towards me. i thought this thread was to vent to fellow women who are as far along as i am. And to share how we are feeling. Obviously NOT! I just want to say even though i have had a really hard couple of days there are some people on here who are a great support. but the comments thrown at me in the "I AM SUCH A B#CH THREAD" i wrote are very personal aout my unborn child and myself and i am offended.i wont be posting on here anymore. I have had a really rough couple of days and i used Belly belly to vent and someone personally atacks me. I have never on here put anyone down about anthing. and im really sad hat people dont know me but can write thoses things aboutme and my unborn child. i am really hurt, disappointed and upset. sorry fo the whinging.

TG, I just posted a reply in your other thread; but can I just repeat what I said there....

Please do not let ONE mean spirited poster make you not want to stay at BellyBelly. He/she does not speak for the majority, in fact; 99.9% of all posters here are extremely supportative and helpful.

I have faith in the mods here that they will deal with that post in the other thread appropriately.

Again, please stay! I have no doubt you will find the support here invaluable during your pregnancy. XXX

TG, I am so sorry someone has personally attacked you like that. Saying that, it would be sad to see you go because of one nasty person. I agree with everything Beckibee said. This is a very well moderated forum and I have seen very few of these posts on here compared to other forums, so please don't let it put you off. The post in the other thread has been reported, and I'm sure will be dealt with.
    Please stay!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

tommygirl, I certainly hope you do stay, it was definitely uncalled for and I don't think it was aimed at you - this person posted all over the place and we had to remove other stuff. So please don't go, I have banned the user and please rest assured it was nothing to do with you - all the posts were of the same nature.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

TG,
    I'm so sorry to hear that you got a neg post. Please stay i value your input. So if you feel like you have to leave here is my msn addy as i really have enjoyed reading about your pregnancy, [email protected].
    Dont let one negative person ruin it for you...
    Jenni

TG i hope you don't leave. The support you will get from the other girls will be great and like you said you need the support right now.
    If you ever need to talk please email me.

TommyGirl please don't leave due to the actions of such a person. BellyBelly is not about that kind of thing. Unfortunately this person targeted you, but also posted lots of stuff all over the place.
    As Kelly said that person has been banned from the forums and their posts removed.
    You have been a wonderful and supportive member and I hope you decide to stay around. I would very much love to follow your PG journey after following your TTC journey.
    I know many who will miss you being around.

TG please dont go! Hunny you have been a valued member of our threads pre conception until now! I among others would love to share this pregnancy journey with you :hugs:

Melody Guest

TG people get bored, have a spray & create trouble..... if this person had posted, in the same way, elswhere it is a no-brainer. Dont go just because someone was rude & insensitive. I am actually suprised (& all credit to mods etc) that this doesn't happen more often.

BB is a very welcoming & supportive place to be but bored & nasty people are everywhere. Dont let them spoil it for you. Stay.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

I agree with what everyone has said. I didn't read what that person said but they were obviously a very nasty person. Don't let what that one person said get to you when you get support from lots of lovely other girls here at BB.

Stick with us and ignore nasty horrible people like that

TG you're a great member and it would be such a shame if you were to leave us just because of one nasty little troll who is obviuosly in dire need of psychiatric support :hugs:

Melinda Guest

TG, please stay. Like the others have said, this was a user who has since been banned due to their actions (and rightfully so) and it would be a REAL shame to lose you.

confusedegg Guest

TG, Hope you dont go. There are alot of people on here that want you than that terrible one, as someone said they were bored and wanted to stir up trouble. They have been eliminated from our BB team. Hoping we will hear from you soon.

TG - Really hope you hang about, although it can be very disheartening when something like that happens, but this person sounds as though tthey have nothing better to do in their sad little life, so dont let him/her take you away from us and us away from you...

tommygirl, you can't go, I am just getting to know you and if you go then that spoils my getting to know the sweetest people list!

Rise above it my love, you know you are a worthy person, so what if one person is jelous of you! They can kiss you toochy!

Now are we staying, shall I help you nod your head for a "YES" movement!

I vote you stay, and so does everyone else!

Love and Light,
    soul

TG i'm also in agreement with what everyone else has said...PLEASE don't go!!!!! U r a valued member and it really would be a huge shame if one nasty b!tch has ruined the rest of ur relationships and experiences on bb. I really hope u change ur mind

TG, please don't go. I agree with everyone else and I know what it feels like when one person turns around and says nasty things when all you were doing was getting it off your chest!! (happened to me on another forum)

I hope you change your mind and stay on with us at BB, Big hugs to you