Thread: Had some light bleeding, can someone help me???

Default Had some light bleeding, can someone help me???

Hi Everyone,

Last night DH and I for the first time in ages, id had enough after 7 months TTC!

After i was trying to go off to sleep, i thought i had better go to the loo, I got such a scare when i saw there was bright red blood on my undies which had not been there before i went to bed. it was not extremely heavy and a bit watery almost, now its morning its now just a brownish kind of spotting.

Has anyone else experienced this after sex, im totally freaking out , im only thankful that it is now spotting and has not continued to get heavier.

*TamaraP* Guest

Your quite sensitive down there so I am assuming he was maybe just a little rough and its just old blood passing through.
    If you start to get cramping or it gets heavier, go to your DR's.

Michelle - It sounds like your bleeding is from DTD, I had it myself with my first pregnancy, it only happened twice once at 9 weeks then again at 11 weeks both times it was only a little bit of blood.

If your at all worried go and see your Dr.

Take Care

Dee

Hi Michelle

This is quite normal. If it does not settle down within 24 hours then you should get chcked.

From what i know, your cervix is highly sensitive during pregnancy so DH may have been a bit rough and hit your cervix or rubbed it too hard or something. But if its still there tmorrow i'd go see a doctor.

I personally haven't but as Alan and the girls have said it is perfectly normal as we are sensitive down there.