Thread: Has Anyone ?????

Default Has Anyone ?????

Hi all,

i am currently 8 weeks and 2 days and i just don't feel pg any more No more MS NO more sore tingly BB i Only have a sore back, bloated stomach and missed AF but lots of cramps if i hadn't have seen the heart beat i would swear i wasn't pg at all has anyone ever had an experience like this should i worry or just be grateful both my pg's prior to this one i had all the Sx at one time or another but never doubted be pg once, i think i am going to send myself nuts before to long 8-[

Melinda Guest

Oh Shazz, I hear you!!!

When I was PG with Jacob, I had no symptoms whatsoever up until 7w on the knocker. Before that, if it wasn't for the lack of AF, I wouldn't have known I was PG. It's a total stress!!!!

When are you due for another scan duckie? That will reassure you! I had frequent scans as you know, to reassure me.......

Hi Shazz

I wouldnt stress I was the same but than bang at 9 weeks I got 6 whole weeks of M/S... So just enjoy for now!!!!

Jules

Hun, if you're at all worrid, go for an ultrasound, that'll soon put your mind at ease.

Hay be greatful for no ms, I had it from 5 weeks right throught with the 1st and 26 with the 2nd. It suxz. O

i remember thinking the same thing (cant remember how many weeks i was though).

try to enjoy the no MS!!,

Linda

Seems to be pretty common. Can't remember how far I was when I felt 'normal' though.

I didn't have many symptoms (still waiting for sore bbs!!) What I did have was very mild, just felt a bit crook if I didn't eat regularly, and struggled to decide what to eat. Other than that, no belly (altho I think my pot belly is sticking out a little further than usual now!), no movements (of course.. bit early), very little cramping. And now that my very mild symptoms have gone.. I sometimes wonder the same thing! I'm looking forward to my next visit to reassure me bubby is still there!

I'm sure you'll be fine. Enjoy not being sick tho!!

angelique Guest

Hello there,

Just wanted to know, why would you lose your pregnancy symptoms? I am a first timer and this is a little scary for me. I am heading towards 8 weeks now too.

babydreams let us know what happens. Maybe the symptoms have eased up a little or will come back later.

Hope all is well with you.

love

ange