Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever had no pregnancy symptoms?

Default Has anyone ever had no pregnancy symptoms?

Ok I really hope I am not stressing (but yeah I tend to do that a lot!). Just wondering if anyone has ever been had no symptoms in the first tri (and everything been alright). I don't have any and are really stressed so hopefully I will get some reassurance! Love to hear anyone who has had similar (non) experiences.

Thanks!

i would say lucky you to not have any symptoms....although i can understand how that would worry you to no end as well!

I had very few symptoms and until i had my first u/s, i honestly didnt believe anything was in there!

I guess you can only just take things easy and hopefully you can look back and be thankful you had a nice beginning to your pregnancy.

Have you got a date booked in for a scan? That will ease your mind, once you see it on screen.

me me me me

I was so symptom free in my first pregnancy I was 4wks further on than I thought !!! No morning sickness, no sore boobs really although ppl commented on them getting bigger, so it definitely did not feel like i was pregnant at all.

Oh mrs lee's comment reminded me that did have a couple of dizzy spells in the early stages but I didnt know I was preg then so just put them down to stress or something.

Love

Ms Lee Guest

Hey Wheatie,
    Apart from some tiredness that has really only kicked in over the last few weeks, I have had absolutely no symptoms either and don't even feel pregnant although I definately am. Don't worry we are just the lucky ones!

I didn't have any notable symptoms in the first trimester and all has been fine....

Kirsty77 Guest

Boy are you guys lucky!!!I feel quesy just about all day, but my Mum has said when she was pregnant with me she had no symptoms at all!Nothing!!I'm so jealous that you don't feel ill!!!!!!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Wheatie, I had no symptoms in the first trimester until 11 weeks, apart from some initial heartburn in the very early days (I so knew I was pregnant when that happened!). It scared me half to death having no symptoms but I just thought I would trust my body and let it do what it needed to do.
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Same here
    And yes it is worrying and you cant help them feelings
    I only had dizzy spells after a big weekend and heartburn badly at the beginning.

Ah ok a little bit of reassurance can work wonders! Thank you all so much. This is just such a stressful time! Fingers crossed that all is ok and I am just 'one of those people'!

Kirsty77 Guest

Wheatie

Looks like we're due around the same date!!!

Soph,
    When I was preg with DD, I was living in Bali & realised one day early March that I had not had a period since Jan!
    So I went & bought a test stick (In Bali you but the stick , but have to laeve instructions at counter?) whatever the result was, I ahd no idea as I did not want to take my stick back to Chemist & ask what my result was, so I called a friend in OZ & she sent one, I was partying EVERY DAY & NIGHT! I had tender breast, but nothing too annoying or noticable, onlt taking my bra off at night/ early morning after partying! I ate anything & everything never even felt queasy finally 10 days later I got the HPT from Melb & it was +ve...

I never went off anything & we are t6alking stinky Open drains etc in Indonesia.... You'll be fine darl

The only thing i had was feeling a little sick at about 4 weeks but nothing since then.

squeeze Guest

I didn't have any symptoms until about week 8 and then it was queasiness and sore breasts. Did anyone else look back when they found out they were pg and worry about what they had been doing to their bodies beforehand?!

When I must have been about 6wks (so 4wks after conception), I had a week back in Sydney where I went to a ball, saw my old friends every night and drank a hell of a lot (esp. ****tails nearly every night!). What kind of effect can this have on the baby? I have been secretly worrying myself sick with this.

layla Guest

Soph,
    With Sean, my first, I would not have known I was pg until I felt kicking if it hadn't been for the lack of AF!!!
    I had no symptoms at all.
    With Kate I had some sickness and other symptoms and this time I seem to have a bit of everything!!! #-o
    So, the moral of this story is make the most of it, next time you might not be so lucky.

Squeeze,
    I was out partying every night until I found out I was preg which was about 10+ wks!!!!
    I was told all was fine & there was nothing to worry about, I was out at raves in Bali as well, plus drinking WAY too much every other night, I was super paranoid... But our DD is perfect!!!! Try to relax, most people get drunk when they are not actively TTC & then find out & think OOOOPS! opsies:

Me too! I was a little bit more tired than usual, so I just went to bed earlier! Other than that nothing.

*Megan* Guest

I didn't really have any symptoms - and still really don't! (except for a bump!) I felt very panicky in the beginning as I had no m/s and didn't feel pregnant at all. I was tired in 1st tri - but that was about it!

I am now halfway there and have a beautiful heathly baby boy on the way!

Megan

dreamer22 Guest

Default period during pregnancy and no symptoms

I was wondering if it is possible to be pregnant and still have your period and also not be experiencing any pregnancy symptoms?

one of my friends friends didnt know untill they were 7 months. im not sure why she didnt know since i dont know her personaly to ask....this is why i wonder if it is possible to seem normal yet be pregnant?

I just have this feeling that i may be pregnant...i also gaind 6 pounds which seemed to happen over night...i have never gained weight like that so it has me wondering...i also have had some differences in my eating habbits...i went about 2-3 weeks were i didnt feel all that hungery i just felt full all the time...i have just gained my appitite back in the last couple days...

If any one knows of this being possible please let me know!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast