Thread: Have your other children *known*

Default Have your other children *known*

Hi,
    When i was pregnant with Jett, Zhai knew i was having "a brother" for him. This time he is saying "brother and sister". My question is do they have a 6th sense and know what your having? Has anyone else's child/ren done this?? I am freaking out i am ringing my midwife and asking for a scan.. Hopefully she will give me one.
    Also why does insomnia kick in so early??
    TIA

For my whole pregnancy with Ashton, Kameron was adamant that I was having a girl and that she would arrive in time for his 5th birthday party.

We found out we were having a boy and I would argue with Kameron till we were both blue in the face about the sex of the baby, he still declared it was a girl and she would be here for his party.

Ashton Chris was born so Kameron was wrong, but he did arrive 4 weeks early and in time for Kameron's 5th birthday party.

Love

hmmmmmm i dont have other kids bu i do family daycare so i have heaps of kids around me. i have one saying girl but she is a 5yo girl so wants me to have a girl not a boy. but the younger ones r sayin boy and my 3.5yo nephew has been so clingy towards me and been tellin me it is a boy. usually he doesnt want anythign to do with me cause he is a mans man lol.

i also had alot of things point to me having twins but only one in there.

Zander keeps telling me I have a baby girl in my tummy!! I had a frined who's daughter was sure she'd have a baby brother & yep she did.

My oldest two always said that Alister was going to be a boy. Even when we were out shopping Erin, who is a very 'girly' girl would only pick out boys clothes to buy and not all the pretty, frilly pink things. He was going to be called "Bob" too if the kids had their way LOL.

Can't get a straight answer out of Maggie, she just starts talking about a pink baby dragon being in her tummy instead. Could that mean I'm having a girl???

Astrid- Zhai was saying he had a dinosaur in his belly when i was preg with Jett so a pink baby dragon is close!!
    I am going for a scan this morning so i will see if its one or two...
    Last edited by MrsBump; November 16th, 2007 at 07:54 AM.

I guess I'll find out in a few weeks, but heres a heartwarming story anyway. I was at a friends who has a 9week old boy, and was giving him his bottle, and she realised I had it up the wrong way (one of the bubble teats), so she came over and turned it round and I turned to bub and said "aren't I silly, well I'm not a mum yet, soon but not yet" and he laughed for the second time in his little life, it was adorable... maybe a sign? Hahaha, probably not, he's just a wee little thing, pprobably laughing cos he was gonna spew on me, but we will see!

I don't know about the gender thing, but since being pregnant, DD (16 months old) has been obsessed with touching my tummy. She is always lifting my shirt up and pointing to it and even leans forward to touch it when she is sitting in the supermarket trolley!
    She gets picture books off the book case for me to read and has recently started to choose 'There's a house inside my mummy' EVERY time - previously she was never interested in that one.
    Could just be coincidence - she's probably just surprised that Mummy seems to be getting fat all of a sudden LOL!! But who knows?

Good luck at your scan today.