Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HCG levels low

Hi Cheryl,
    Just sending you some more stickyvibes.. and a tonne of hugs. Goodluck tomorrow with the levels. Im sure they will be higher, and you can smile at the dr and say "oh they have doubled, are you going to comment now??" hehe.
    I think your just not as far along as you thought, i went for an u/s @ 6+1 and there was no h/b but i am getting waves of nausia so i think all is ok.
    Goodluck sweets!! Thinking of you. DONT STRESS

Scorpiomum - Thanks hun for the sticky vibes, unfortunately I didn't put it to good use, my HCG levels went down to 14, so now I am just waiting for my angel to leave me. Thanks so much for your support. lots of hugs.

I'm so sorry to hear that things are not going well for you, words don't seem to express these times. Big hugs.

Thanks Rosehannah, it really does mean alot. Thankyou for your support.

Im so sorry Cheryl :hugs:

Thanks so much hun, just trying now waiting for the day to come. I really dont think I am going to handle it well. Cant believe the Dr told me not to stress, how can I not. Hugs hun.

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Cheryl I'm so sorry about your news. I had been watching hoping for better news. Please take care of yourself, I can't begin to imagine how hard this has been for you.

csab hun
    your inbox is full i have a PM for you. sending you loads of love and hugs. pls tell DH - don't go through this alone.

xxxx dusty

i am so sorry to hear you sad news, sending you a big hug.

csab - I'm so sorry for your loss. I had a bad feeling you were heading in the same direction I did last time.... it just seemed so similar. Sending you hugs.

Sushee - Thankyou sweetie, I have to put up a strong front for my DH, as I am afraid he will stop TTC. Your support means alot. Thankyou.

Dusty - I have made room. I told DH when he got home, as he is off work for this next month from Friday, so I kept thinking that if something terrible happens and I need to goto the hospital, or with the BT next week, I just cant hide it with him home. I told him that I had found out I was pg on Monday, his face lit up, while I was continuing I told him that the levels were low and they wanted me to do another BT which I had done today, and they went down, so I am having another m/c. His face just changed. We didnt talk much about it after that. SIL called last night and her water had broken at 10.30pm, so she was off to the hospital, thankfully she was ok to be without me. As I really didnt feel upto it.Expecting now if she hasnt given birth already that this baby will be born today, my oldest DS birthday. Thanks hun. I know you dont need this stress right now. Hugs

Betty - Thankyou hun, for all of you support. Hugs.

Satya - I just felt that it wasnt good, especially with this Dr implanting it in my head. Yet I tried to be hopeful. Look where that got me. Thankyou too hun, for all your support. Hugs

hun. I know how hard it can be.... thinking of you.
    xo

Ruf - Thankyou hun, have just been to the loo, and it looks like the bleeding is starting. Have the cramps too. Had a feeling it would happen today when I woke up.

Oh so sorry. xo

mumstar Guest

Csab - I am sorry again you are going through this. It is so unfair. I am thinking of you.

Oh Cheryl I'm so so sorry for you. Please don't give up hope to keep going though. It springs eternal in each one of us and negative people have no place.

oh sweets im am so sorry ... :hugs: its never easy accepting it ... take your time in greiving ... xxx

Hi everyone, just want to thankyou for your much appreciated support, from the bottom of my heart. You are such wonderful ladies and just know that I am in the right place. Thanks for everything. Lots of Hugs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast