Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heart burn and BIG boobs! and im hungry

lucysmummie Guest

Default Heart burn and BIG boobs! and im hungry

AH #-o I only found out I was PG yesturday and i know I just didnt fall PG IYKWIM and Ive noticed my BBs keep poping out of my bra and Im gettign prety intense heart burn.
    should I just go out and get a biger bra or am I wasting my money and what helps heart burn????
    and did I mention Im DAMN hungry but cant think of anything to eat as the thought of food makes me queezy....

I saw that online bras thread and i will check kmart out but will me BBs only get biger and biger making the bra I get tonigt only a waste of time and money????

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Shinee - Can't help you on the heart burn!!!
    But - In the (.)(.)'s section I can. I bought a new bra when i was 7 weeks pregnant coz my bb's seemed to have jumped a size - I am still wearing that bra at the moment - maybe you should get one and then you might be able to wear it for the next 10 or 12 weeks - i have got good use out of this one - i can't believe how much my bb's have grown!!!!

lucysmummie Guest

Love the Pic!
    yeah I cant beleive how much mine have grown and how FRICKEN SORE they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its rediculous!!!!!

Mine are really sore as well Shinee Luckily I can still wear the bras I have, but some advice I got was to wear a soft cup bra rather than underwire, and ti really seems to have helped me a lot. I used to get home at the end of each day and my BBs would be rock hard and so painful They are still a bit sore now but not nearly as bad.

Oh, as for heartburn, I'm not really sure. I drink peppermint tea for indigestion which really helps, but luckily have missed out on heartburn so far [-o<

I cant help with the heartburn sorry...

& As for the BBs I am still wearign my old bras *sigh*

But welcome to the hunger team... you will prolly ind you will eat less but be hungry more often IYKWIM... just ahve a few healthy snacks with you & you will feel better ... the hunger has gotten better for me as I have gone along though...

& Congratulations again Leah...

lucysmummie Guest

Thanks guys I have resorted to quickeez see if they aork and I just brought some crakers as that seems to be apealing.... i didnt think I would get m/s so early???

and as far as the bbs grow I think I can actually see them grow! he he he I will be getting a soft bra tonight... Im a 10D and I didnt think they could get any bigger!!!

Fee Guest

I want bigger boobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucysmummie Guest

NO YOU DONT!!!!! Im small everywhere exept my GODDAMN BIG BOOBS!!!!!! AAAHHHHH they hurrt TOO much as well..... Im SO gonna get a soft cup bra AS SOON as i finish work today!

Fee, im with you, i want bigger boobs too, i seem to have the pain but not the extra size, this poor child is going to starve when it comes out if they dont grow!!

Shinee, i went and bought a maternity bra from target, its heaps more comfy and better for your boobs too!

lucysmummie Guest

Ok I better go there and get one! your so funny Dee... I was wondering when u would pop your head in here...... musta been ALL that stress last month and now waadya no PREGGERS!

Shinee - Re the HeartBurn - Go the Rennie.... much better than quickeez.... they work a treat... mine has settled a bit, but I reach for the Rennie all the time!

You can get it from the chemist, and some good supermarkets!

For all you girls who say they want bigger boobs - you can have mine!!!!!!

lucysmummie Guest

OMIGOODNESS!!!! ME TOO take them!!! I think the bigger they are the more they hurt cause my are big and HURT like HELL

At the start of this pg my bbs grew and I had the worst h/b too. I bought some cheap bigger bras from Best and Less and they have still been fine to wear even now. Re the heartburn go the rennie thats for sure.

lucysmummie Guest

well before I went to the shop to grab some quikeeze and it brought back HORRIBLE memeories of when i was little and I took some of my dads quickeeze and it was the worst tatse in the world...and waddya know..hasnt changed Im out to get some rennie and CHEAP brasas soon as i finish work!

Girls - I found the "touched by Berlei" bras brilliant throughout my last pregnancy. Because they are a bit more stretchy they are really great.
    Completley normal to jump up a cup size, but then I found that was all until about 25 weeks - then I went into maternity bras as I was leaking colustrum all the time!!
    Still in them cause of feeding Jenna, and expect I'll live in maternity bras for the next 2 years!! They dont do much for cleavage..... D'OH!!!

mysterygirl Guest

OK - Heart burn - soddy thing - Milk and not having acidic things and Mylanta - liquid not the tab's they are nasty!!! but they work!

BB - well i have moved up a Bra size - luckliy had a couple of bras around that i could graduate up to already- and not too bad sore wise except cannot sleep on my belly which i really hate so not sleeping very well..

Hungry - not all the time mornings yes - by the time evening comes around don't want to think about food - too queasy..

Aaarrgghhh the joys of Pregnancy... Welcome to it Leah....

it has started Leah!

I have had heartburn for a few days on and off lately and i have just been taking mylanta tablets (suckable ones) and it eases it straight away, i hope it is better for you..

The boob issue, mine are sore everyday but i haven't really noticed any sort of growth.. Your DH will be VERY VERY happy..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast