Thread: Heartrate at 5w6d??

brodes80 Guest

Default Heartrate at 5w6d??

Hey gals. Well I've just had a scan and the heartrate at 5w6d was 110bpm. Is that normal? Seems a bit slow to me. Or maybe that's because it's so early on?

What were other's heartrates at this stage?

I heard the at 6 weeks 5 days was 104BPM so I guess it is normal for it to be like that early on

Your cool Brodes, my ultrasound lady said anything between 110bpm and 160 is normal. they start to worry if it is around 90-100. With this pregnancy i did a scan at 7 weeks due to spotting it was 148 bpm, but i remember with my boys they were on the lower end of the scale around 120. did they find the cause of bleed?

mizzsocial Guest

totally normal

110 is great for 5w6d.
    The heart starts off slowly at about 5w2d and gradually picks up speed over the next few weeks.
    By the time they check again around 9 weeks it should be around 160, give or take

I had a scan at 5 weeks and 4 days and there was no heartbeat yet as it was too early, so id say yours is perfectly fine..

brodes80 Guest

wow thats excellent thank you so much for the quick responses!!! That's a relief to know it's normal!!!

tinka Guest

At my 7w0days scan my bubs heart rate was 126bpm... and they told me this was normal so compared to mine your bub is above average