Thread: Help!! Diminshing symptoms

Unhappy Help!! Diminshing symptoms

hey girls,

I'm 9 weeks and my symptoms are disapearing adn i'm too scared to go to the doc incase my bubba has died for the last 2 days i've noticed things going.......... & now i feel normal:frown:

No discharge
    No sore BB's (very mildy sore)
    No nausea

i am due for my NT bloods next week and my NT scan 2 weeks after

please pray that this bubba stays with us....... I'm a mess

Princess, I've got nothing useful to say, but know that I am thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs and

BW

Princess...I've heard a lot of people said their symptoms started to disappear around the 9 week mark...my Ob. told me last week to expect my nausea to begin to disappear...

So hopefully...that's all it is...

My BB aren't particularly sore at all (compared to the first few weeks)...my nausea is only very occasional...and I haven't noticed any discharge...

I'm sure you are fine...hang in there!

Take care!

Princess just wanted to say I'm thinking of you. Perhaps you could go to your DR for a B/T to put your mind at ease.

Princess sweety this can happen sometimes with symptoms, they come and go as they please and confuse the crap out of us.
    YesterdayI was good, no nausea or anything but today is a different story. Every day is different for me, so please try not to worry. Have you had any pain or bleeding?

If you are really worried, then call your caregiver for some advice also.

Sending you lots of sticky vibes and prayers that little bubba is safely tucked in and just giving its mum a little scare.
    Lisa

thanks girls- no pain or bleeding- nothing that's just it

with my last miscarrige i just knew and felt sad a couple of days before even though i didn't know i was pregnant

I jsut don't know what i'll do if i lose this bubby

Princess, I had the same thing happen to me with my last pregnancy. I was so sure that they had gotten something wrong, that there wasn't even a baby.

I was just lucky, afterall who really wants to feel like crap ? Sure its reassuring but I'd rather feel healthy.

Huge hugs hun. I'm sure that it would be hard to relax after your previous loss but stressing sure isn't going to help anything :hugs:

Princess, hi, i had the same thing, felt like crap for couple of weeks, and then felt great for couple of weeks. Was sure something had gone wrong. And about the same time as you where as well. I am sure everything is fine, but, go to see your dr anyway. I felt silly as when i had checkups, but, drs are used to it, and its best to be safe then sorry.
    And if you feel good in yourself as well, and postive, and enjoy feeling great, then that is also good for bubs.
    But, let us know how you go.

Princess, I am sure everything is fine and like the others have said, symptoms will come and go - this just might be a good week for you and then next week they will be back. *hugs* for you Matey

Princess,
    I had terrible nausea until about the 10 week mark and due to my history I was certain I had lost my baby. So certain in fact that I went into Casualty told them my history and they had me in for a scan in about half an hour. Pinchy was there waving and moving around! I was floored as I was so certain it was gone. Lots of women have days where they feel quite normal so try not to stress too much. Speak to your GP if you are really worried. Your bloods for the NT measure b-HCG so that would pick up if there was a prob anyway. You could maybe get a rush on the bloods or ask your doc for a scan? I'lll be thinking of you.
    Hope xoxo

thanks girls- i am going to see if i can get in for a scan today.