Thread: help needed

mum5boys Guest

Default help needed

HI,I am 7w5d and I have had an ache in my right leg that comes and goes, sometimes it feels like a cramp but mostly its just an ache.
    I have also experienced a stinging sensation in my groin area that comes and goes but that is quite painful when it appears.
    Has anyone else experienced this or knows what it might be?
    I would really appreciate any answers.
    Thanks
    Michelle

I used to get leg cramps when i was preg and i was told that i needed to up my salt intake as i was very sick for first 4-5months and had been drained of a lot of salt...which can supposedly cause cramping. The groin pain may be ligament movement/stretching but i'm not sure how early on that starts to occur.
    Ur best bet is to contact ur GP and ask

also maybe try taking magnesium phosphate it is reaslly common to be deficient in this and especialy during pregnancy which can cause cramping
    maybe ask your doctor or pharmacist but im pretty sure it cant harm you even if you dont need it
    best of luck

When you are pregnant it is very common to notice aches and pains that you may otherwise ignore. I suggest that you make sure that you are eating a good, well balanced diet. If the pain continues for more than a few days then you should get checked out.