Thread: hey girls

Default hey girls

hey
    i was just wondering im 6 weeks pregnant and i feel really good i have some norsea and relly sore boobs and besides that i feel relly good is hard tobelive im pregnant is this nornal to feel this way

Yes!

The only symptoms (other than no a/f & gradually getting bigger) that I had were really sore/sensitive bbs, and heightened sense of smell.

No nausea, vomiting etc, none of the normal symptoms, until about 15 weeks, since which time I've had heartburn on and off.

kerry Guest

Yeah sweaty its normal, we are all different. Some of us get every symptom in the book and then invent some new ones while others fly through without feeling anything out of the ordenary.

thanks reachel
    i feel better now with my first born i was so sick and at the moment with this one i feel really good i thought there was something wrong lol

Kirsty77 Guest

Geez I reckon what a blessing to be feeling so well!!!!!!!!!!

yep, although i had morning sickness, i still sometimes didnt even really believe i was pg!! until i saw the first u/s and felt the heartbeat. i think it is normal to feel like you arent pg - it is a pretty amazing thing to get your head around after all \/

Hi there,

i am feeling exactly the same, i have hardly any signs or symptoms at the moment (apart from no AF of course) my boobs are sensitive and everynow and then i feel a bit queasy but that could be anything.
    I am scared that when i go to my first Obstetrician appointment he is going to do an ultra sound and tell me there is nothing in there!!

angelique Guest

Hi baiza,

U may get your symptoms later on. I know a few friends who had that happen to them - or u may not get much at all.

Lucky girl, wish I was not sick!!! =P~

i had really bad morning sickness with my daughter it wasnt funny everytime i ate 2 seconds after i had finished eating i was off to the toilet
    and with this one nutin really just went i first wake up and start walking around but thats it i cant belive im pregnant lololol well i shouldnt complain

My symptoms are all over the place...there hasnt been any violent m/s but a general nausea. I have no appetite and crave salty snacky stuff. But if I skip a meal...wham...a massive headache. I cant seem to eat the same meal twice!!! Sore alien boobs!

Insomnia at nights...wake up every two hours..a rare night when I sleep throughout and oh so tired in the day.

My urine has gone from bright fluro yellow to dark yellow ...and the period like cramps have reduced to once a day... is that normal?????

Cant help worrying as this is my firts pregnancy (having PCOS) DH says.......'dont worry bubs is hanging in there like Batman (or Batwoman)'.