Thread: Hip/pelvic pains

lucysmummie Guest

Default Hip/pelvic pains

GAWD my hips and pelis hurts! its weird they started hurting today and i can like hardly walk properly!

hi shinee,

hope everything is going well for you. You will find that you will have heaps of unusual type pains around that area, its probably just your body growing and making room for bubba.

i have been waking up at night with terrible hip pain from when i lay on my side, when i roll over it goes away but i wake up about an hour later with the same thing but on the other side. i have found that sleeping with a pillow between my legs helps and not being completely on my side but a bit more on my back too if that makes sense.

if the pain is getting unbearable i would definitely go and see a doctor!

C ya

i would agree with dee - if it is at all very painful then do go to see the dr- it seems a bit odd if you are having trouble walking - i know later on the ligaments connecting your pelvic bones start to loosen etc... so bubs cane come out without shattering your pelvis - not sure when it starts tho

lucysmummie Guest

My mum said it happende to her cause we have small pelvis's. she said she NEARLy had to have a cesar but thinks it might be a bigger option for me as Im smaller than her.... they hurt when i walk and its not trouble trouble when I walk just unconfortable....

Now I will go back and put my head in the toilet as it hasnt been out all morning!

oh you poor wee thing... i know how you feel - i just had a couple of milo milk shakes and i think i drunk them too fast and i think they might be coming back for a visit...