Thread: How early did symptoms start?

Default How early did symptoms start?

Hi I have been undergoing artificial insemmination and had the proceedure last thursday. I have been having strange symptoms since sunday with the latest being very sore BBs which started yesterday. How early did some of you experience pg symptoms?

Shezabelle

Have a read HERE as it lists some of the early pregnancy symptoms.

The Bellybelly Article "Early Pregnancy Symptoms" as mentioned in the above thread also lists when some of the symptoms may become apparent.

Hope this helps. There have been a few discussions on the boards previously with the same questions as you have asked, I will have a look and see if I can find any.

Best wishes

Melody Guest

Hi Shez,

I was inseminated also (IVF ICSI) & I had pregnancy symptoms pretty much within two or three days (heightened smell, sore boobs, 'bloating feeling' & tiredness) BUT i also tried to keep myself realistic (incase the process was unsuccesful 1st time round) by considering that my body was full of hormones & my emotional/mental investment in the situation was at an all time high.

This approach really helped.

All twenty fingers & all twenty toes here are crossed for you. When do you find out?

Very best of luck!! I had symptoms just before I was 4 weeks. Very early on. xox

Thanks guys.. at the very least it has given me some hope. I will be able to tackle the second half of the TWW. Watch this space.....

I had the feeling of being desperately hungary from early on. My BB's weren't sore but the veins were really dark and prominent.

My first and earliest symptom with all 5 pgs was sore bbs by the time I was due for my period which was 2 weeks.
    Cheers Michelle

my symptoms atarted at impantation - i woke up with sharp cramps approx 4am on day 9dpo - sore boobs and heightened sense of smell (and gagging)followed in quick sucession. good luck Shez - i had wondered where you had disappeared to.

My first symptoms were strong sense of smell, I went off coffee and soft drink plus I started to feel sick, these would've started when I was about 2 days late for AF.

I wish you all the luck Shez. I really hope you have some good news for us in another week or so. [-o<