Thread: How early does nausea start

Sophie12 Guest

Default How early does nausea start

Hi girls,
    just wondering, how early did your nausea start? I have heard that some women get it almost straight away (Before they even miss a period) and some does not kick in till around 6 weeks. I would be interested to know your stories!

Belinda

Hi Belinda,

My name is Leah, i am currently 18w3d pg with #2.

With my first pregnancy only had about 1 weeks worth of nausea throughout the whole 9 months.
    With my second pregancy it hit me at about 6 weeks and lasted for about 4 weeks, then unfortunatly i miscarried which was extremely difficult to deal with.
    This pregnancy has been the worst i have had nausea from 6weeks and it is still here but it is starting to ease thank goodness.

How many weeks pregnant are you?

Take care Leah

For me I was nauseus at 7DPO. We were shopping & I just felt off, but then that was all I had until about 17weeks!

My nauseous started before I missed AF, it would have hit me around the time I conceived along with all my other symptoms.

Up until 16 week I continually felt nauseous and only actually vomited once every 4 weeks on the day AF was due.

Take Care

Deeanne

I also believe that I felt nauseous from conception, as it was before AF was due. I just couldn't put my finger on it until DH asked me, 'do you think you are pregnant?' I was as it turns out! I had it until 16 weeks and never threw up.

mooshie Guest

Can't remember with my first as that was 7yrs ago, i remember with my 2nd i asked at ob first visit which was around 8wks when i should stop feeling so s...t he said maybe around 12 - 14wks and it lasted till 14 wks. with my 3rd it hit me bang on at 6wks whilst playing volleyball - lasted till around 14wks - i found butterscotch lollies or minties on constant supply to help

good luck

Default reply

From the word go with both of mine.

With my first I was 5weeks and I lasted the whole time until I gave birth, I chucked Morn,Noon and Night for 35 weeks and 5days. :feelsick:

With the pregnancy we terminated dur to severe Downs syndrome I as sick from 5weeks and it stopped just after the operation at 15 weeks. :feelsick:

With My boy It started at 5weeks and lasted until 26 weeks still chucking Morn,Noon and night.

:feelsick: Can u believe I want another? 8-[

Good luck!!!

Hi Belinda, I started feeling sick when I was about 4 weeks pg with Nicholas, then with my second pregnancy I felt nothing and with ~Matthew~ I felt queasy from about 4 weeks also.

Sophie12 Guest

Thanks everybody for your replies! I hope you don't mind me posting in your pregnancy forum, as I don't actually know if I am pregnant. I am due to test in 3 days and am hoping for a BFP. The reason I asked the question is because yesterday I suddenly started to feel very queezy, light headed etc and had to take some deep breaths because I thought I was going to be sick. I am [-o< that I am preg.

My twin sister is 8 weeks preg and her nausea kicked in at 6 weeks on the dot - poor thing has spent two days in hospital on a drip.

Thanks again for your responses and hopefully I will be able to join you in this forum soon!

Belinda

I started feeling nausaus at around 5 weeks and it stopped at around 14-15 weeks. I spewed about 5-6 times.