View Poll Results: How many weeks were you when you found out?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • <4 weeks

26 27.66%
  • 4-5 weeks

49 52.13%
  • 5-6 weeks

11 11.70%
  • 6-7 weeks

4 4.26%
  • 8 weeks or longer

4 4.26%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many weeks pregnant were you when you found out?

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Default How many weeks pregnant were you when you found out?

How many weeks pregnant were you when you found out you were pregnant with your first baby?

Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

Those HPT's were calling for me to test.........AF wasn't even late!

Okay this is a trick question for me

I tested and went to GP, and got referral to u/sound the next day at what I thought was 6wks. Turned out I was 10wks 8-[

So my vote was greater than 10wks.

Love :smt049

I did a HPT coz af was what i thought a week late.. it was positive.. I didnt believe it so went to docs next day and did it again.. positive.. then i had to believe it, and realised af was a bit later then i though as he booked me in for a dating Ultrasound and i was 8 weeks pregnant..

so my vote was 7 weks as i found out a week b4 the US

take care
    Lesley

Pietta Guest

I knew I was pregnant the day after, and tested two weeks later but came back neg. I told everyone that I was pregnant though!! AT five weeks I said to my hubbie, Look I'm pregnant and I am doing another test. He said not to waste our money and I said... well leave that to your imagination!!! :-$
    So really I found out at 6 weeks, but I knew at 2 days!!

froofy Guest

it was probably 4 weeks on the dot or a day over, lol!

i was on a 32-34 day cycle and tested on day 32. it was a very strong positive, in the middle of the day!

carmen Guest

Hello

I "knew" very soon afterwards but I took the HPT at 4 weeks and it was positive.

Carmen

Summer Guest

O hello i'm new here and 8 weeks pg. I took a hpt and it was positive a week after pd was due and it was positive. Went to the doctor the 16 and it was positive so i was 7 weeks and a few days along when i found out O

I'm a bit late jumping in on this one - I found out I was pregnant at five weeks. I did a HPT when AF was two weeks late. I didn't start to feel sick until after it was confirmed by the doctor!

I tested at 6am and made an appointment to see *any* doctor at our local clinic at 8am.

Went off smoking (good) and lemon chicken (bad) while pregnant. And toothpaste made me gag. Normal tiredness in the first trimester, skipped through the second and lost my mind in the third !

Cheers,
    barb.

Since I only have a short cycle of about 23-25 says I knew at under 4 weeks.
    I just wish the 1st trimester would hurry up already!! :-s

Carol

I was about 4 weeks pregnant with Nicholas when I found out. I did a HPT and it came up positive but I didn't believe it so I did another 5 test just to be sure!! :-)

Kazz & co \/
    Nicholas 26/10/02

When i found out i was pregnant with Kimberley thought i was 7 weeks had early scan as had pains in right side and was told i was 16.2 weeks pregnant.
    Was a bit of a shock as we had been to Paris on rollercoster rides which said do not ride if pregnant and also eat lots of stuff was not meant to be eating. Also went to party and got drunk. That was all before i was 12 weeks so she was one tough cookie.

3 weeks 6 days!! Can you tell I was a little impatient LOL!

I was about 3.5 weeks pregnant. My cycles use to be really irregular - anywhere from a 7 day cycle to a 60 day cycle, but i always use to get really bad pains a couple of weeks before AF was due and my face would break out as well. Neither of the above were happening so after 2 HPT and 2 blood tests my DH who was DF at the time, Finally believed we were having a baby.

Nic.

Sanna Guest

I had NO idea I was pregnant with my first daughter until my 3 week. I kept falling asleep where ever I was or doing. I'm very short and had a weight of 42 kilos or 92,6 pounds. At 3 weeks my belly looked bloated and when I tapped on it it wiggled (Thought it looked too funny). After living together for 6 years this pregnancy came as a huge surprice but a happy one (Never tried to concive).

Needless to say I began to eat everything I could get my hands on so this new life could get all the nurishment it needed \/

This second time we made plans and after 2 cycles I was pregnant. I "felt" pregnant every time so when I truely was, I didn't want to fool myself. My last period was on Marsh 3 and when my period didn't come on the 31 I began to hope and waited to do the test until the 6th of april.

Sanna

With this pregnancy (wow that sounds weird to say ) I was 4 weeks and 1 day when I found out, by testing 3 times 8-[

Kazz & co \/
    Nicholas 26/10/02

Debbie Lee Guest

4 weeks and 3 days. Almost didn't bother but was curious as to why AF wasn't rearing her ugly head even though I could feel her coming.... hmmm :-k

Well with my first daughter, I just knew I was pg... didn't test or anything, didn't tell mum and dad until I was about 6 months. I was still wearing my jeans at 5 months. With my second DD I was about 6 weeks. This pg I was 3 weeks and 6 days.

Tanya

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast