Thread: How soon can you find out sex of baby

Default How soon can you find out sex of baby

I was just wanting to know if anyone know's what's the earliest you can find out the sex of your baby, or if anyone has found out the sex of their babies yet and if so, how far preg were they when they did. I'm wanting to know because we are having out NT scan on monday and are wanting to find out the sex asap, as we are going overseas on tuesday, and would like to be able to buy clothes over their for a boy or a girl, not just lemons and greens.

Hi how are you going? Well I asked at the 12 week scan and he was a little apprehensive but was 80% sure we were having a boy and then he confirmed that at 19 weeks.

We have been pregnant before but unforunately lost our twin girls but I do remember that at the 12 week scan we were told that they were both girls.

I guess we had a good sonographer. I hope that you are able to find out on your next scan.

Linda

Thanks Aledia, congrads on your little man. I think DH is really hoping for a boy this time, I really don't mind.

Danni was told boy at 12w and that was confirmed at her 20w scan - but she's not had the baby yet! Can't think of anyone else off the top of my head.

BTW, there are lots of great clothes out there that aren't pink, blue, yellow and green - why not red, orange and brown? I found some gorgeous things in alternative colours when I was out shopping on my holiday! And most people buy you pink/blue stuff once you've had the baby, so you'll have coloured stuff anyway.

Good point Ryan, thanks for the idea. I love bright oranges, reds, yellows, purples too. Hopefully we can find out though. Good luck with the birth.