Thread: I am

Unhappy I am

Soooo Tired!! I cant keep my eyes open. My DS wakes @ 7am every day, and if i go to bed early I still wake up tired. Any suggestions??

I know what you mean. I have to get up at 7am to get DS ready for school, and i struggle. Im trying to go to bed around 8.30-9pm. DP has been making the dinner so from 7pm onwards i lay on the lounge and rest, try and delegate the jobs so you can have a break. I so now what you mean though, i have really noticed it being a hairdresser and being on my feet i also try around lunch time to not eat on the go but to sit down for an hour and rest to get my second wind....then i have to do the school run again. just take it easy and donrt worry about yawning...you have an excuse. take care

Percy Guest

Oh sorry no I don't have any suggestions for you! I don't have any other children but do have to go to full time work. I leave the huse at 7am and don't get home till after 6pm. Then I lie on the couch in a dozed state(hubby cooks dinner) and then got o bed at 8pm. I have a midday nap in my car at lunchtime and try to force my eyes open in the monring. For some reasons the afternoons are better then the mornings.

Here I am though a week or so ahead of you and my tiredness is not as extreme as it was last week or the week before. There is a light at the end of the tunnel!!

So it does get better then!! Thats good. OMG Percy i dont know how you cope getting up that early!! I couldnt do it...
    I dont really do much around the house anyways, i clean up and wash up but i dont do the cooking. I mainly see to DS's needs and do the "tiding" up. I lay on the lounge while DS is up also, but it doesnt seem to help.
    I cant wait to hit the 2nd trimester to stop feeling like this.

I so know how you feel.. not to upset you but ive been this way throughout the whole of my pregnancy and over the past few weeks its been worse

Don't try to fight it...it might go away in a few days or weeks. Don't feel bad for snoozing all the time either....I felt soo lazy but then realised 'hey, there aint nothing I can do about this - it's not my fault!' and lived it up on the couch!

I understand what you are saying. With Mackenzie I was so tired for the 1st and 3rd trimester. My only advice is to sleep when ever you can.

I have that. DH gets up at 6am and makes darn sure I get up to make him his breakfast then too - I just can't go back to sleep with him making as much noise as he can and sitting on the bed every other minute. Even after I've made breakfast he won't let me go back to sleep! I'm shattered by the afternoon and often nap on the sofa in the evening now. At least DH has started to cook dinner himself on those nights rather than wake me up to cook him something. And I go to bed and go to sleep without him, he doesn't wake me up whenhe comes to bed after 11pm usually.

I think the naps in the evening help, but I'm still tired this morning from getting up at 6!

I think it doesnt help that we have broken sleep. I'm forever getting up and checking DS throughout the night!!
    I feel sorry for my DF today though, He is working 2 jobs, one fencing (putting fences up) and the other security... He did both yesterday, got up @ 5.30am, went to work, then come home @ 3 and had a nap. Then he had to get up @ 8pm to go to work till 1am and get home and catch another 3 hrs before he had to go again..... so i dont have it that bad today i dont think. Im going to try and have a nap when zhai does today..