Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am starting to wonder!!!!

Default I am starting to wonder!!!!

Hi all,

I am starting to wonder if I am ever going to have a break from stress in this pregnancy. It just seems as tho everytime I think I can relax something else pops up. grrrrr.

Well as some of you know I have had different things to worry about with this pg, firstly whether I would get past 5wks, then having my DR do some tests as to why I had been m/cing and coming back with a high result for a blood clotting disorder, in which he kept mentioning Lupus. Well was so worried about that. He did further testing and had better results of negative, yet now the hospital is investigating the positive result. So will be having more tests done next week. Well then over the past few weeks have had spotting and was back and forth from the Dr's and hospital. Only to have an U/S too find out the Bub was there and had a wonderful HB, yet a large chorionic hemotoma is there pressing up against the sac, which was causing the bleeding atm. So touch wood havent had anymore spotting since Friday last week and keep worrying about finding more when I go to the loo. So anyway still feeling quite positive all will be well.
    So now it comes to today, had a call from my DD school as they wanted me to pick her up as she looks like she could have slapped cheek, as they have had a couple of cases of it recently and by the looks she has caught it. So off I go to the DR's, he could not say for sure if she has it as the rash on her face wasnt as bad, even tho she has it on her arms and torso. Yet to be on the safe side did a Blood test on me to make sure that I have not contracted it or if I am immune to it. If I am not immune to it and have caught it then there is a possible risk to the baby, especially since I am still early on. 9weeks Thursday. I will not find out until possibly Tuesday next week what the results are.
    The Dr had told me not to get close to my DD's, JIC. Yet I cant imagine them understanding why I cant give them a cuddle or kiss etc. If I have caught it then I have to get checked up at the hospital and have u/s's done regularly.
    I have been so drained with all the stress and worry, now just had to add that to the pile. lol. I am now having to hope that all will be ok, even if I have caught it. It just seems as tho everythime I start to relax something else pops up.
    Sometimes I wonder with everything that has come up, what hope does this baby get to me safe and sound. It jumps seems like a never ending battle that just wants to drag on and on and on. Cant wait to have a remainding stress free pregnancy.

Have to wonder what else is going to pop up.....

Thanks for the Vent......

Hugs All.
    Last edited by csab; March 18th, 2008 at 04:51 PM.

You poor poor thing Cheryl.

This is def not something that anyone should have to endure. I hope that all is fine and goes well and you can relax for the remainder of the pregnancy. I'm sure you have a tough nut baby in there! Tuesday is a long time to wait for results though, I suppose it is because of Easter, but still, don't they know how much stress you are under? My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Feel free to vent anytime - that is the beauty of the BB support network.

Thanks mummy, I know there may be nothing to worry about, yet I am so sick of everything that is popping up to cause this worry. IYKWIM. Thanks again. Hugs

:hugs: cheryl
    poor DD and you for having to keep your distance.
    and poor you for all these things to keep worrying about. it sounds good that your bleeding has stopped and perhaps the hospital is being overly cautious with your blood results but at least another test will help rule things out.
    sending you big hugs and hope you are able to relax a little and not worry about all the things that 'could be' but almost certainly wont be. xx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thinking of you as always...

Dusty - I am glad they are doing something, the hospital I mean. It makes me feel better knowing that they are looking into the blood clotting disorder. The GP is the one waiting for the results for slapped cheek. Yet I believe now that she must have it. Her arms are so very red today. Still has a temp. So kept her home from school. So much for keeping my distance, how can I when I am the only one to look after them. Thanks for being here. Hugs

Ren - Thankyou for being here too. You ladies are great. This little bub has been such a fighter, hope he/she can fight this if I have caught it if not immune. Hugs

Oh csab, you poor thing to have even more stresses :hugs:

Kepp strong for that little fighter in there!

You poor thing Cheryl, you really are having a rough trot aren't you

That baby seems to be a real fighter so im sure he's putting in his best efforts

Hugs to your daughter as well, glad she isnt feeling too sick with it.

GL, and im sure your luck will improve soon and you'll have a great pregnancy from now on!!!!

Kitt- Thanks hun, I just have to wonder when the stress will end and good times will start to take place. It just seems to be one thing after another. This little one is truly a fighter. thanks again for being here. hugs

GL - Thanks for being here too hun, thanks for the hugs for DD too, she needs them especially considering I am not allowed to give them to her. She is finding it hard, well both of them are as they are used to me giving them lots of cuddles and kisses. This little one is really fighting to get to me, so I hope all turns out well. Would hate to feel as tho I have let him/her down, after everything we have been thru to get here. Glad is all going well with your pg hun. hugs

awww poor DD i have never heard of this illness, but it sounds horrible. of course you can't keep your distance, the poor little one needs you now. i think you are doing amazing Cheryl.

Dusty - Thanks hun, it is hard not to worry tho, just seems to be what I am constantly doing atm. lol. It isnt going to be very fun if I find out that I wasnt immune to it and caught it. The worry is going to be worse I think. Enough of me moaning and groaning, I hope your well hun. I hope you have some goods new soon. Hugs

Cheryl, I feel for you at the moment. This bub seems to be strong so try not to worry to much (easier said than done). I hope that this is the last of the worries in your pregnancy and you can go on to enjoy the rest of it.
    I hope things get better for you soon

Jo

PS
    Maybe the crappy hand you've been dealt early on in this pregnancy means you will have an easy birth.

Jo - Thanks sweety, I will be having another c/s with this pg. I have already been advised of this. I think it would be a blessing in disguise if my labours were easy, as with my past experience my labours drag and get worse as I go along. lol. This will be my 3rd c/s if this bub makes it. I have to agree this little one is such a fighter, but sometimes you just wonder how much more can the little one take. Thanks for being here too. Hope your well. Hugs.

In 30 weeks time you will be about to meet your new baby, then you will be thinking that it has all been worth it. I do hope though that you, your DD and bubby are all ok, that all it is a rash due to a little harmless virus. I also hop that this is the last stressfull event you have with this PG.

Charlotte - Thanks hun. It is so going to be worth every little ache and pain, and all the stress and worry, once I have this little one in my arms healthy and strong. I am hoping my other DD is coming down with it. They arent complaining at all, they are both relaxing and watching a DVD on the lounge. god bless them. I hate not being able to give them their cuddles and kisses tho, it is so hard... You are only 6weeks ahead of me hun, how is everything going with you. I hope all is well with you and bub. Lots of hugs, and thanks again.

Oh hun. damn... you poor thing. Hope you manage to get a few moments of piece to finally enjoy this pregnancy... I know how hard you have tried to get to this point... Try to find a quiet moment to yourself to chill out if you can. And if you cant, remember just to breath.
    Thinking of you and your family.

Far out! You poor poor love!
    When do you get the results back?

Ruf - Thanks hun, I wasnt real well yesterday so relaxed most of the day, if you can call it relaxed. lol. Had some nausea most of the day until around 1pm when a migraine hit. Then at around 9pm some more spotting started. Honestly it never seems to end. Yet this little one and I will get thru all of this. Thanks again hun. hugs Hoe are you going hun, hope your pg is treating you well. 79days seems like nothing. I am so excited for you..

Kim - Thankyou too hun, I dont know if the migraine had anything to do with the pg, stress or what. Yet last night I seemed to be more concerned about the spotting returning. I hope you are doing well with your pg. Hugs

Well with everything going on, and having an u/s up my sleeve, the hospital suggested for peace of mind to do an u/s today, so have booked in for that today at 2.50pm. So hopefully a nive strong HB will be found. This always seems to make me nervous. Thanks for all your support everyone, you are fabulous. Lots of hugs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast