Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't 'feel' pregnant

Hi Tan Welcome to BB
    Congratulations on your pregnancy!

When i was pregnant with #1 the only symptom i had was sore bb, but once 12weeks hit i got alot more
    Enjoy it while it lasts hun, this time round i feel terrible LOL

Don't stress bout not having sore bb's, mine went up a cup size from about week 5 or 6, and didn't start hurting til week 12 or so.
    We all don't have the same symptoms, symptoms some people don't have until 13 weeks, others have finished with by their week 7! So yeah, just keep your fingers crossed your bb's stay nice and comfy!!

newie Guest

Hi All

This is new for me. I am 7 1/2 weeks but no blood test was done to confirm (which is frustrating me because I dont have my appointment for another month and keep worrying if I am or not)! I have had sore boobs, slight nausea and felt very tired, but the last couple of days most of this has gone. I keep taking pregnancy tests but I assume these would still show positive if something has happened? Does anyone know the answer to this? I have had loads of surgery for endo and it all seemed to happen so easy that I am afraid something will go wrong. Does anyone else feel like this? I just want the next few weeks to be over so I can stop worrying and enjoy it for what it is!!

sonsangel Guest

Newie,
    I hear you. I was in your situation feeling like a fraud in the Dr's saying i'm pregnant at 6 wks, even though I knew and done another test that morning before I went to make sure, lmao. I would just enjoy that your symptoms aren't too bad. I know I kept doing home tests to make sure I was still pregnant too, hehe.

I am 9 wks tomorrow and the only symptoms I am getting now are feeling nauseated if I don't eat reguarly. Although no m/s to speak of. I have began getting vivid bad dreams too which is what I had last time I was pregnant.

newie Guest

Thanks! It makes me feel better that I am not the only one!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12