Thread: i my little bean doing great just want to be reassured!

Default i my little bean doing great just want to be reassured!

had my scan today it went wonderful! im just 4 days behind in dates, i thought i was 6w4days but bubs measures 5.2mm 6wks exact and heart rate was 114bpm, sonograph person said it was a great scan and bub doing well and he wants to keep dates as what i have. my hcg levels last friday was 9550 and six days earlier they were 760 so their nice and high. something that is worrying thou i was told that those numbers in a scan is not good, dh just thinks its a girl cause my two boys were 7.2 and 8mm at 6 and a half weeks and they were big boys born lol. oh i am so happy i saw bubs and sac was great and seeing bubs heart beat made my day, their was no sign of blood or problems unlike my last m/c their were signs of what was to come. can someone reassure me that everything is ok, i dont see my ob til the 2nd aug and i will have a scan then cause he scans us each visit he did with my last pregnancy. sorry to rant but i know in my heart things are great, and sonograph person didnt say anything bad he was pleased, so why do people say horrid things.
    thanks in advance!

Aww hun big hugs It really does sound like everything is just fine, although I know it's hard not to worry, try to relax & enjoy your pregnancy. you said you know in your heart things are great, so hold onto that & ignore what negativity others throw at you