Thread: If one more person.......

jacpark Guest

Default If one more person.......

.....tells me to enjoy my pregnancy, I'm going to throttle them! Let them enjoy living with your head in a toilet, the super tiredness, the painful breasts and stomach.

Ergh!

Thats my gripe for today.

PMSL - what a hoot! I absolutely hated being pregnantthe first time!!! I despised pretty much all of it, and I never actually spewed, so I totally hear you. The good news is next time around its not so bad cause I have a toddler to chase after, and I can't think about myself all the time like I did last time.

You might not enjoy your pregnancy, so try not to stress. But you will get really, really, really good at smiling at people who offer you soooo much advice on what you need to do.

Hopefully things ease up for you in a few weeks time.

I hear you too girlfriend. I havent been sick but have had a whole host of other complaints. I tell people, pregnancy is to be endured not enjoyed!

LOL I have a whole bucket of sympathy for you! I didnt actually vomit or anything like that i suffered with headaches... Hopefully it will settle down soon and you should start to enjoy your pregnancy more once you are feeling "normal" again!
    Tell the sickness it is not welcome and to pack its bags and leave you alone!!
    Jen

I feel for you. I've had a few friends have really nasty early pregnancy symptoms and they're doing anything but enjoying it.

On the upside. I have a friend who said that the 5kgs she lost in the first 4 weeks of morning sickness was the best weight loss plan she could ever find!

I definately feel for u!!!!!!!!!!! I was as sick as a dog for nearly 5 months - it was a good day if i only threw up once or twice. In the first 2 weeks i LOST 5 kilos from not being able to keep ANYTHING down, had to stop working on drs instructions, and was just plain miserable....yet i still had people making their stoopid comments - Just throw up in the next person's lap who tells u to enjoy ur preg!!!!!!!!!

you girls are sooooo funny!!! i'm still TTC #1 but i will try to remmeber these comments when i get preggo!!

motherduck Guest

Wait for another few months then you will feel like you've been PG for years, One of the things that keep me going is knowing I'll have another two bundels of joy , And I thank god I'm not an elephant cos they gestate for 2 years or somthing like that.

Quote Originally Posted by jacpark
    .....tells me to enjoy my pregnancy, I'm going to throttle them! Let them enjoy living with your head in a toilet, the super tiredness, the painful breasts and stomach.

Ergh!

Thats my gripe for today.
    yay, someone feels the same way as me!!

Ohhh I hear you!!! LOL!

For what seemed like ages I swore that this little bundle would be an only child. I was NEVER EVER EVER going to go through that again LOL!
    But... it did get better for me, and I really hope you get better soon too.

Heaps of hugs coming your way. And I think throwing up on people who say that is a great idea!!

LOL both my pregnancies have started out that way... With Matilda I lost 7kg in my first trimester! Not nice...

Oh you poor thing! I had a really hard time until about 16 weeks with really bad nausea (if only I could vomit!), headaches, sore breasts, super tiredness etc etc. I had people telling me to enjoy it too and I had the added guilt of knowing I had wanted this for sooo long - first convincing DH, then another 15 months TTC. Why did I want this?

But then....all of a sudden things improved and presumably the change in hormone levels basically erased all the bad memories (maybe a bit like after bubs is born?). After a 'challenging' start, I am basically enjoying being pregnant and am keeping fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

I can sympathise with you here! Although i had a happy, healthy pregnancy, I still felt irritated by the tirdness, and sickness that seemed to just drag on. It really is unfair when those preggas symptoms kick in, as we do "want" to enjoy it, its just hard to enjoy it when we feel so ill.
    Hope you are feelin better soon xx

I totally understand! also wait until they call you every day when you are due or overdue asking have you had the baby yet!! also very frustrating sigh..

muma Guest

i no it sucks i was in toilet day after day for 3months its terrible but trust me once its over its all worth it