Thread: Im 5 weeks and have ligement pain already

Smile Im 5 weeks and have ligement pain already

Hello to all, Im new to this site. This is our 2nd baby and I found out a week ago, I am due 7 September 2008. Our first daughter, Adriana turned 2 in December. We are soooooo excited, I sort of cant believe that I am pregnant - seems like a dream still.

The last pregnancy was not too bad, I enjoyed it and didnt have too many issues. One thing that I did have in last pregnancy and in this one (so early already) is my ligements in my right shoulder, lower back and tummy are very saw. My doctor says its because my ligements are very soft and can be pulled very easily. So if I turn in a weird way or just laugh, sneeze, yawn - I get a sharp pain in my right shoulder, its weird feeling and I only get it when Im pregnant. Just wanted to know if anyone else has the same problem and if you do, is there anything that you do to ease the slight pain.

Zorica

Hi Zorica

We are due on the same date!

I went for a "stroll" Sunday night and 2 days later I had a strained abdomen on the right side, I was really worried I was miscarrying because it was constant but today I dont have any pain at all so I am sure I just pulled something. My back has gets sore in the morning from sleeping in very wierd postions these last few weeks.

Are you feeling sick yet?

Yes I am feeling sick but mostly after meals, funny feeling and I had that with my first pregnancy.
    BUT that ligement pain is just so weird, it has started very early with this pregnancy so I know Ive got a long road infront of me. I just dont know how to ease it, my back has eased off today but when I get up in the morning I feel like Ive slept on the floor and I am all stif untill I move around. Have you told your doctor???
    The many toilet stops have already started and my tummy is starting to show (doctor says this can happen when you have 2nd baby). Other then that I feel GREAT............ I do love being pregnant, its trully a wonderful feeling. This time round I am not nervous at all, I know what will happen and that is helping me.
    Zorica

[QUOTE=MummyTwo;1094366]Hi Zorica

We are due on the same date!

Due on the same date.................... we are both going to have a Spring baby!!!

At this stage I am still being tested to pregnancy hormone, had test today so fingers crossed everything is going the way it is supposed to. Hopefully, I will have scan next week and once we see everything is fine then I will be booking into see the Doc. I am so bloated at the moment I look like i am 6months already! Do you have a feeling of what you may be having (pink or blue) I think Blue my partner thinks Pink. I found out with my first and didnt with my second (swore he was a she!). We have decided (at this stage) not to find out.

MT

Hi Mummytwo, what is the tests your having? I went for bloodtest and urine test yesterday............i didnt know about the hormone test??
    I had feeling that it would be girl for our first baby, with this one we both feel its a boy..............maybe more wishful thinking. I dont mind either way, aslong as the baby is healthy and fine thats all that matters to us. But we will find out when we can, I dont like suprises, not that kind of girl.
    Zorica