Thread: im going to have a whinge.....

Default im going to have a whinge.....

hi ladies sorry i havnt been around much.

well I have had a rough week. My boobs have gone up a size already Im a 10D and had to buy some new bras. they are like rock hard and so sensitive. so no one is to come near me at the moment. i agree wear tight clothing it soothes it a bit.

then all last night i had the runs, must be bubbas way of saying "Im here to give you hell" it was bad my stomach was doing summer sults.

then the dreaden morning sickness has reared its ugly head last 2 days. just feel sick in the stomach,like im going to be sick but i cant.....yuck yuck.
    when i was preggers with Ds 6 years ago i rode the porclein buss every day for 6 months, used to have to drive to work with a bucket, god i hope this one doesnt do that to me.

so my back is sore, went over on my ankle the other day and its swollen to the max DP ices it every couple of hours for me.

to sum it all up.....I FEEL LIKE CRAP!!!!!!! and im only 6 weeks!!!!!!!
    you try so hard to fall preggers and you so forget about all the crap that goes with it. the only thing that settles my stomach is a juice boost orange, apple with a dash of ginger.
    My sis rang me yesterday and said have you got the runs yet????????
    and what happens last night.......friggin runs. she is laughing her ass off at me at them moment, she has 2 kids and she is reminding me whats ahead. As im sitting here writing this my stomach is churning, great!
    so ladies i hope you are all well and not feeling as bad as i do, but i suppose a little bubba will be smiling at me at the end of this journey just like DS did.

but god i wish they made is easier.

keep well ladies and i will chat soon.TG

Tommygirl - you poor thing! I suppose to keep it positive is at least you have some evidence that everything is cruising along - as unpleasant as it is! As for me, I'm also 6 weeks but only have sensitive boobs, very very intermittent nausea and tired. Sometimes i wish for something a bit more just so i know that everything is cruising along as it should! Not that I have any experience in this matter - but hopefully things will ease as you go along. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

digimumma Guest

Ugh! You could have been writing about me, except the sore ankle! I dropped a cup size since losing 20kg and it's taken only a few weeks to gain that cup size back (and more, it feels like!) I've had ms almost everyday, tired, and have the runs as well. I read that iron tablets are meant to make you constipated, of course I go the opposite way! And I'm only 7 weeks!

Hope you start feeling better soon...and just so you know, I'm feeling the exact same way so we can suffer together...LOL

I've been the same

Have been almost bid ridden everyday since week 5. I hope it eases up for us all very soon. With Nicholas I was sick for all of a week, so this is all very new for me.

Hope you feel better soon

thanks ladies.

Racheal my DS was born on 2nd may 2000. how funny is that!!!!

feeling a bit better but its 10.44pm. so off to bed in a minute only to wake up feeling like crap again tomorow. thanks for the support no doubt i will be venting again very soon. good night pregnant ladies.....sweet dreams and a good nights rest while it lasts

deedeeze Guest

Sorry to hijack your thread ladies but are the runs a sign of PG?

hay dee, well so my sister says she said at around 7weeks she got the runs, and i got it on sat night.i think its your bodys way of saying you have a little bub growing and taking over your body.

thanks emma, i had M/Sfor 6months straight with DS. i used to take a bucket to work. and i used to even throw up the lining of my stomach it was aweful. so this is nothing compared to DS. Good old ginger tablets help, tthe natural ones of course. but im just dry wreching now so its all good.

oh tg dont whinge! smile and thank the heavens that you have a baby inside you. And yes its a bit of journey for 40 weeks but you know the reward!!

try and smile

Trust me danni im over the moon. especially with what i went through being a single mum with my DS. we are very excited. i just use this site to vent. thats why i like coming in here to get a few things of my chest, everyone is allowed to whinge from time to time. we are only human.

tg if you need to vent then feel free to do so, we all have moments during pregnancy and as a mum when things just feel like too much! Of course that doesn't mean we would want to change anything or wish we weren't pregnant but sometimes its just not all a walk in the park. I really hope that this pg is not like your last and you start to feel better really soon!

Tg -
    You know that whatever you need to get off your chest, is probably something we are all struggling through too, so vent away, we don't mind a bit

Tommygirl - I'm right alone with you, all day sickness, constipated, tired, wishing these first few weeks would move a little faster so we can enjoy our pg's