Thread: Im new here!!!

christinem Guest

Default Im new here!!!

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forums and I am 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant!!

I found out i was pregnant after AF failed to show but the first test at the doctors (urine) was negative, then I bought a HPT and it was positive a few days later, so I went back to the docs and their urine test came up with a very faint positive line, but nothing to say yes your pregnant!! Anyway I had a blood test and took several other HPTs at home as I was in shock, As it was my first month off the pill, I have severe Endo and was due for surgery in NOvember to help with my fertility and also it was our first attempt...

so I feel very blessed. Now I am so scared that something will go wrong. I have read far too much information on the web and that makes it worse. anyway my symptoms have been sore nipples- dont have sore boobs, dizziness, veryyyyyyyyyyyy hungry, tired, a little queezy sometimes, and that horrible metal mouth taste!! yuk.

Im kind of hoping to get a little more m/s as I feel like its more of a pregnancy and will feel better about it. as right now, I dont really feel pregnant apart from the symptoms that I mentioned..

I think I am still in shock (happy shock). so it feels very sureal!!

I have my first antenatal app on the 8th november so I cant wait for that (I will be 8 weeks) and I just want to hear my little ones heart beat so I can feel a bit more at ease. And also feel like something is actually happening in there!!!

Does anyone else feel that way?

Christine

Welcome Christine! Congrats on the pg results - its great to hear someone with endo fell so quickly - gives hope for alot of others out there. Wishing you a happy and healthy pg!
    If you read the main thread (sticky for October above) it will become very obvious very quickly that you are in the same boat as everyone else!! Feel free to join in there - the more you post, the quicker people get to recognise your happy face! (so to speak....)
    Fi

Hey Christine,

Welcome to BellyBelly and congrats on your pg! Sounds like you've got good strong pg symptoms! They are a great sign.

I hope the time passes quickly until your first antenatal appointment. Seeing the HB can be very reassuring and it makes things feel so much more real.

All the best for a H&H pg!

Hi Christine

Welcome to BellyBelly.

All the best for a Happy and Healthy pregnancy.

Hi Christine

Welcome to BBand congrat's on your pregnancy. I am 20 weeks pregnant with my fourth bub. I already have 3 boy's and this bub is a girl. I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. Don't wish too hard for m/s, some of the girls around here have had it really bad. Thankfully not me though

Take care
    Trish

hi Christine

Congratulations on your pregnancy !! The pregnancy will settle down your Endo for a little while as well. Being an Endo sufferer myself I was told falling pregnant was the best thing for it as it settles it down for up to 2 year after birth. That is what the gyno said anyway

Welcome to BellyBelly and look forward to reading how your pregnancy progresses

Love :hbeat:

Hi Christine!! :wave:

Welcome to BellyBelly!

Congratulations, and goodluck with your pregnancy, I hope it is a happy & healthy one.

Take care,

Welcome Christine!

Congratulations on your pregnancy - sounds like things are off to a great start.

Just be careful what you wish for though! M/s is horrible, and it is possible to have a happy, healthy pregnancy without it! Here's to hoping you're one of those lucky people!

Cheers,

Juliette

christinem Guest

Default Thankyou

Thank you lovely ladies for all of your replies

As this is my first pregnancy, I suppose I want to feel all of the symptoms to make sure its real...I get a bit nervous wondering why I dont get some of the most common symptoms.. But hey maybe I am lucky, and I was always told morning sickness was a sign of a healthy pregnancy, hence the reason why I want to have m/s . But in saying that I do feel bad for those who suffer greatly with m/s I hate the sick thing too, and couldnt possibly bear it if it went on for so long...

Anyway the last day or two, I have been feeling more and more queezy and quite dizzy when I stand up quickly, so that is a good sign for me.

after experiencing very sore nipples for a while but no sore boobs, my nipples have doubled in size pretty much over night...I look so funny as I have little boobs (size b) and gigantic nipples (and they are still sore) and they have darkened... So things must be happening down there....

Thanks again girls for your warm replies and I look forward to getting to know each of you over the next few months

Christine

welcome christine!
    and a big congrats on your pregnancy!

take care
    Lesley

christinem Guest

its good to know that I am not the only one !!!!

Its great to share experiences as at least it makes me feel a bit more normal and then I dont have to worry anymore!!!

Christine

Christine,

One of my first pg symptoms was sore nipples but not sore boobs. However the sore boobs have really kicked in since the end of last week, so you still might have that to look forward to ROFL

A huge congratulations to you Christine And welcome to BB, you'll find all the ladies here to be a huge help.

Like you I wished for m/s to make sure everything was ok & hard as it is to believe I envied the girls who were sick 8-[ But my little Munchkin is cruising along, doing really well so I worried over nothing. AND I then ended up with m/s between 17 & 19 weeks!!

Hi Christine,

Congratulations on your pg

I went through my first pg with no m/s at all. I had VERY sore breasts, was extremely tired, but no nausea/vomiting at all.

So far (6w 2d) of this pg I've managed to have no m/s, following the same symptoms of last pg. I can only hope that we both manage to continue to feel good.

Cheers,

wardygirl :smt038

mairsy Guest

Default congratulations !

Very happy for you .... it's a very exciting time !

I'm in that limbo stage at the moment thinking i'm pregnant and about to go to the docs tomorrow. So i guess fingers crossed ! I also have endo and i guess i'm a bit worried that everything is late and it's related to that ......

good luck with everything !