Thread: Implantation bleeding?

ness Guest

Default Implantation bleeding?

Help! I am very confused. AF was due on Sunday night at CD 35,I did a test on Monday and it was negative.

Last night I had a spot of blood when I wiped so I thought it was AF, got upset (as you do) then took the proper precautions. But there has been nothing at all since then. The onlt thing is I feel very crampy and sore in the stomach. I did not test this morning as I didn't want to get my hopes up.

Could that have been implanation bleeding or does it mean that AF is on her way? I'm a little scared to test as last time I m/c the next day. I didn't have this light spotting then though. Sorry for blabbing on.

Hi Ness !!!

I can't help from any personal experience but i can tell you that i had a friend of mine come over today and she has just had the exact same thing happen to her. She did a test on Saturday and Sunday they both came back BFN's , no AF arrived so she tested on Monday morning and got a BFP.

Wishing you all the best, hope you get a BFP when you do decide to test again.Let us know how you go.

Take care Leah

Fruitwood Guest

Hi, implantation bleeding is really hard to judge. I had a full period 2 weeks earlier than I was due which my dr has no reason for other than implantation bleeding. It's really different for each person. I originally thought that I must have fallen pregnant and then the bleed was a miscarriage at only 2 weeks. I was completely shocked to find out that I was pregant. I did the home test 6 times, lol. At least 3 of those tests came back negative and the others positive. I'd wait a week or so and test again. Your dr will be able to do an accurate test for you sooner though. Good Luck I hope you get the result you want.

Best Wishes
    Sharon

ness Guest

Thanks for the help Sharon and Leah. There is still no sign of AF so I think I may do a test tomorrow. I still keep getting slight AF cramps but nothing has happened since that very tiny bit Tuesday night. I am going to the doctors next Tuesday so I can work out what is happening.

Leah, do different tests give different results? The one I tried was Fortel ultra meant to detect HGL or whatever at very low levels. According to the test it should work 5 - 7 days before AF is due. I am certain I O'd 19 days ago now? Does that mean I am definately not pregnant, or if I am something is wrong because I don't have high levels??

Thanks again

Ness, sometimes it can take some women alot longer to register a BFP on a HPK. My SIL was a week to 10 days overdue before it started to give a very faint line. It could be an implantaion bleed. I had one with my DS - very light (just when i wipped after going to the loo) for a day or two then it was gone. A friend also did only for a few short hours, so i guess everyone is different. I hope AF doesn't show and you get a BFP soon. Try not to stress, easier said than done i know! Good luck and keep us posted.

Hi Ness, if it's only just implanted, the HCG levels would probably still be pretty low. I'd wait it out b4 testing (if you can!!). Good luck!

:bdust: