Thread: Implantation spotting

Default Implantation spotting

Hello girls

Hope you don't mind me coming in here and asking a question?!

Just wondering, for those that had spotting from implantation, and also just spotting in general early in your pregnancy, what was it like?? sorry to ask as it may be TMI, but I don't mind hearing it!! i'm a couple of days late, but have had spotting for the last few days.....almost like a browny colour CM....with some "bits" in it!!! (sorry!!!!!!) and no sign of AF yet......

thanks!
    Kat

mysterygirl Guest

hey kat - it seems to vary - you may just have break through bleeding.. -my first pg i had nothing but this time i had a small amount of spotting about 10dpo or so i started spotting early last cycle so i just thought that Af was on her way - as i had cramping too... good luck hope that you get a BFP soon!!!

Thanks Mysterygirl - do you mean breakthrough bleeding, as in breakthrough before my period bleeding??!! (sorry, i'm being dumb?! )

mysterygirl Guest

no thats ok - breakthru bleeding can be any bleeding around the time of your normal cycle - some women get full AF through their entire pg - do you usually get spotting before AF?

Ah, okay I get it now!! and yes, I do normally get spotting, which is why I think i'm not pg ](*,)