Thread: its not too early to see GP is it?

Default its not too early to see GP is it?

i got a BFP at 10ish DPO (3 days ago). i want to see the GP on mon or tuesday for blood test. thats not too early is it? i had a really faint line so i want more confirmation. the veeeeryyy faint line added with not feeling pregnant at all, not even sick so i am a bit apprehensive still.

also, but on a different line of thought.....

i have been feeling really uneasy about DTD. i know DTD is safe during pregnancy but i would feel better if i gave it a week or two.. what do you guys reckon? DH has been feeling the need again iykwim?!....

geez, you'd think i would an old hand at this having done it before but it feels new and foreign already! LOL

hiya

Congrats!
    When is your AF due?Id wait til AF is due before going to the doctors......
    I went at 12 DPO once, and had blood tests etc, but then AF turned up a few days later...I learned not to rush to the dr next time.....of course not saying that will happen to you!!

DTD is fine, just try not to be too rough IYKWIM....DH and I didnt DTD for weeks after our BFP....too scared lol.

CONGRATS

i dont think it would be too early to get a blood test done...good luck & let us know

well i'm not entirely sure when AF is due. went off the pill 2 months ago. my last period was june 11th so could be due july 11th (which has gone by) but second cycle i ovulated later so fertility friend (a fertility charting website) said i would be due 13th july which is today. though i got a BFP this morning as well. my luetal phase is 11 days going by first cyle. (hope that all made sense).

so did you get a incorrect hpt test reading?

well i'm not entirely sure when AF is due. went off the pill 2 months ago. my last period was june 11th so could be due july 11th (which has gone by) but second cycle i ovulated later so fertility friend (a fertility charting website) said i would be due 13th july which is today. though i got a BFP this morning as well. my luetal phase is 11 days going by first cyle. (hope that all made sense).

so did you get a incorrect hpt test reading?

sorry that posted twice for some reason.....

See your GP. They can tell you whether its worth waiting longer to do bloods.

Congratulations by the way.

Ann

Hollo,

No, I had a chemical pregnancy, so I was pregnant, but it ended in an early miscarriage. Going by your dates, I would probably go to the dr now, getting bloods wont hurt

Good luck, let us know how you go!

skyeblue, i am very sorry to hear of your chemical pregnancy. that must have a hard time for you. i just did another hpt and it is a bit darker so i think i will try to get into GP today or tomorrow, ideally it would be for the end of the week but she only works mon tues. thanks everyone.

Hey Hollo

Big congrats to you!

Just wanted to say don't worry about not feeling sick! It's still very early, I'm sure that will come in a little while!

Wishing you the best for your pregnancy

well went in to GP today, just telling her i got a faint BFP at home was enough for her. she ordered urine and blood tests and got a referral for dating scan in 2 weeks. so i guess its safe to say i am officially UTD!

congrats hollo!!!
    i hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy! :_)

YAY congrats

wishing you a H&H 9 months