Thread: July Article of the Month : Home Pregnancy Tests

Default July Article of the Month : Home Pregnancy Tests

Hi Guys,

I have been having a look through all the pregnancy articles on the Main BellyBelly Site, & I noticed that lots of forum questions recently have been about HPTs (Home Pregnancy Tests) and so thought I would pick Pregnancy Tests – How Do They Work? as the July Article of the Month.
    There is some really good info in the article, whether you are anxiously waiting your first ever BFP, or an old hand at testing, it is really interesting.........makes you realise how lucky we are these days to have a simple system that gives us an answer!

Have a look, and let me know what you think. Anyone got anything else to add on the topic of HPT's?

Also, don't forget to check out last months article of the month: June Article of the Month Common Pregnancy Ailments & Side Effects which was chosen by Kelli D who is expecting her third baby any time soon!

Ellibam Guest

i have used a lot of hpt's not because we were trying but because we had no way of telling if i was pg. i always found them to work, never getting a false reading or no markings at all. the night i got a positive result i did do a second test though. i guess it was just such a shock to get the positive result.