Thread: K, couple of questions

Default K, couple of questions

I wanted to know if anyone lese has experienced a little cramping on and off at 4 to 5 weeks pregnant?

The other thing that is driving me insane is the pinching pulling feeling when ever I move the slightest, it feels like I am about 8 to 12 weeks pregnant already. I can barley move without feeling like I have pulled a muscle, its a sharp quick pinching feeling!

Anyone else have this or had this?

soul

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Yep cramping can be quite normal. It's just things getting stretched and moved in there. Pulling and tugging sensations are the same, it's just your uterus stretching.

Ooh yeah, cramping has been a HUGE part of my pregnancy! I've been having the pulling and pinching pains the last few days. Not pleasant but oh so normal for pregnancy *sigh*. HTH anyway...

MG

Same, same Soul - all the way through

Soul, I had heaps of AF like cramping between 3.5-4.5 weeks too. You are due only a few days before me

Thanks girls, that's a relief!

Angel, wow are you going to find out the sex of bubs? We arn't, well he isn't! Mwah ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Angel,

I'm glad you asked this question, because I had the same question myself... so now it's all answered for me

Thanks all

with each of my pregnancies, before i found out I WAS pregnant, I was certain that I was NOT pregnant, due to the bad cramping...I thought I was really really PMSy. So, both times, it was a huge shock to find I was actually pregnant...even the second time, it didn't matter that I'd experienced it with my first, when I learnt I was pregnant it was still a scary feeling....your mind still says "danger" when you have pain during pregnancy - but it is so very normal. Pinching sounds like nerves being squished - very normal in pregnancy. Take care.

Soul, yep we're definitely finding out if bub lets us LOL!

confusedegg Guest

These cramping tugging feelings, i have never gotten these unless i was pregnant and before i found out i was pregnant this time, i had funny feeling it was positive from these feelings.

Not sure how long they last.

I had terrible cramping when I was 4 weeks. It was so bad that I just couldnt even move or get up! Havent had them in a couple weeks, but it really hurts when i sneeze.