Thread: lack of

Default lack of

Hi my sweeties,

I am in a panic today! Morning sickness hasn't seem to kick in and usually by now it hasn't. With a couple of my kids I had morning sickeness really gross, maily with the boys is was vomiting. But I only have nauease off and on, sometimes bad sometimes barlet there that it makes me worry out of my mind that maybe the baby has passed on already. I know this sounds very silly, but after losing a child the way I did last year I am reading into everything till I get past that 12 week zone.

Wouldn't it be a bit worrying that you don't have morning sickess afetr having five children. Hm let me think, with the boys I was so ill its not funny, even hospitalized for a few days. With the girls it was just really sever nausea, and that would last all day.

I hope this is normal!

soul

goldilocks Guest

Soul, relax sweetie! I'm sure many women on BB will tell you that every single pregnancy is different...if you have severe morning sickness with one, doesn't mean you will necessarily get it with the next one.

How far along are you now? I know that with me, morning sickness didn't kick in until about 6 weeks. It was only when my pregnancy symptoms started to disappear that I knew something was up, because I'd had very strong symptoms to start with.

I'm sure everything is just fine with your little one and be thankful that you don't have strong morning sickness! There are so many women on here who have had no morning sickness and have had healthy babies Hopefully they'll come and share their stories with you!

Love
    Belle
    -xxxooo-

Soul,
    I am one of the lucky ones. I have had 1 day of morning sickness, but that was because i stuffed myself with sour worms. With my son i was sick untill i hit the 12-13 week mark, although with my daughter i was only sick for a weekend.. so really it depends on the pregnancy. You may be having a girl.
    My friend didnt have a ounce of morning sickness till she hit the 15 week mark. So just relax and enjoy the time your not spending looking at the bottom of the porcelin bus.
    I have not seen or heard my baby yet, im going for my ultrasound next week so i know how you feel with the stressing.
    Take care and i hope i have helped you!
    Luv Jenni

Soul, with me my mum had 9 months of hellish 24-hour sickness, with my sister nothing... I'm sure it's perfectly normal. I've only thrown up the once, and am happy about that!

OH WOW! Maybe it is ok, I am 6 weeks today!

I always thought that with every child I wouild have bad morning sickness, and I haven't yet, mind oyu I am sure there is still time for that too come, but oh no, please stay away!

Thank you all so much I do feel more at ease now!

soul

Hi Soul
    There are some very lucky women who do not get morning sickness. And others only get it for a few weeks. Tr not to worry hun

Thanks Alan, I was reading that "what to expect when your expecting" book and iut said that you can get a good idea what your next pregnancy will be like in the morning sicknes department if you look at what the last one was like. So I assumed she meant that if you are a omwen who suffers morning sickness, then you are most likley going to get it again! Blah! I bet with all this whiing from me I will have it so bad ina week or two I will wish I never complianed!

thanks emma, now I am hoping I only stick wityh this nausea off and on, I could deal with that!lol

confusedegg Guest

I not sure what i'd rather, the nausea stops me from wanting to eat and i dont want to vomit (never had that yet). Then again, if i dont have any sickness, i end up putting myself in straight jacket over it.

I'm sure its ok Soul. You must just be lucky! I had zero symptoms up to 6 weeks then all of a sudden the all day sickness hit me and Ive been vomiting since. Some people are just lucky and have no morning sickness.