Thread: less m/s

Default less m/s

Well after suffering from m/s (well actually it would very safe to cal it ALL DAY sickness) for about a week and a half it is starting to diminish. I never threw up but constantly felt queasy and didn't like eating normal foods or at normal times. I'm a little bit worried because while I still feel this way sometimes it's not as bad as it was. I have had some bleeding (though all VERY positive test and u/s results) so I hope this isn't a bad sign. HAs anyone else's m/s lessened?

yep. all normal. I had bad m/s from about 6 weeks to about 8 weeks, then felt absoluting wonderful for about 2 weeks. Then, felt sick again on and off till about 17 weeks. Everyone is different, and alot of peoples do bleed alittle as well.
    If you blood and u/s tests show perfect, then sit back and enjoy feeling good, and normal while you still can

Jordie
    yes its all quite normal

Jordie, my morning sickness has dropped off in the last couple of days. I'm hoping that's it, but it could very well come back.

Tammy05 Guest

Mine hasn't eased yet and I am praying that they will soon - I'm 12 weeks. Can't take much of this all day stuff and not being able to eat meat or fish!
    Hope all is well for you.