Thread: Low Aches and Dull Pains

Default Low Aches and Dull Pains

Has anyone else experienced low aches....like you need to stretch out all the time? The aches are on top of my legs also. Its really frustrating, and sometimes as dull pain associated with it, but they aren't painful.

I am only 4 weeks and 2 days and these are the only 'symptom's I am having.

clare076 Guest

Hi Flossie

Sorry no help with the aches and pains but just wanted to say congratulations on the BFP. I was so happy to see you proved me right with your stitch pain.

All the best for a happy and healthy 9 months.
    xxxxx

Thanks Clare! Yeah, I couldn't believe it when I saw those 2 lines

Hi Flossie.

Congratulations! You're lucky that your not experiencing any morning sickness (yet....touch wood!)

I also experienced some dull aches and pains for about the first 8 - 9 weeks. Now all I am getting is some mild lower back pain and it comes and goes. It seems to get worse when I've been sitting down all day at work, so I try to make sure I am getting out for a walk at lunchtime. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about - just listen to your body and stretch when you feel like it.

Enjoy your wonderful journey...

Im getting niggles on and off too.. Mine are sometimes a stretching feelong or a sharp grab or dull aches changes daily but most of the time when i do to much so then i usually rest just incase..
    It can be very normal for some women my friend had pains for first 13 weeks on day at 11 weeks she was in bed all morning with pains... But ring dr if you have any worries...

Flossie, I had stretching kinda pains too, in fact I had some more yesterday. They never went down to my legs though. It made me feel better to think of Bob in there starting to grow and needing the extra room.

I've had twinges, dull aches throughout the first trimester and even some quite bad pain on two occasions. I still get it every now and then and I'm now 13 weeks. You are probably more aware of your tummy now that you are preganant and feel everything. Best of luck with your pregnancy and congratulations!

Forgot to add, I got these tingling feelings and slight pains through the top of my thighs close to you know what.

I am 7 weeks 4 days and i get all sort of pauins, twicthes etc.. Its different every day.. yesterday i had a heavy feeling in there, and "janeo" i am the same when i do to much it hurts a bit so i rest also but you can take panadol if it is annoying you to much that seems to help me...

Thanks girls,

Might aren't pains and doesn't hurt when I move. If anything it eases off when I walk. Its just reall dull aches now. I am going to walk at lunch time and see if getting blood circulating in my legs helps - I do sit at a desk all day!

Hi Chicks,

Saw my Dr again yesterday to touch base over some things and asked about the low pains, cervix pain etc as I was a bit worried (I had the brown discharge last week, but that has stopped now when the low down pains started).

She explained that the pelvis is held together down there, but tough fiboris (spelling??)tissue. When the relaxin hormone is released in pregnancy this all starts to relax and hense the aching and pains etc. Some experience these low down pains, in to the legs etc later on in the pregnancy when bubs is a lot heavier/bigger.

But some of us lucky ones, (LOL) get this in the first and last trimester.

Nothing to worry about and all VERY normal.

So I don't need another u/s now until end of November.

That is great news Tashie!

I went for a walk at lunch time and no aches anymore - so I think its just sitting down all day at work

But *TMI WARNING* I went to the loo before and there was a little bit of CM that was sort of like a bright yellow/brown colour, nothing like AF brown. What the???? I have no pains or niggles or anything.