Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: low hcg im worried

Oh hunni, u know that i am here for u anytime, my mobile is always on and pretty much never leaves my side.
    I know u have family comming on sunday and that u have to tell them, but u can do it, u are a strong beautiful person.
    Ur angel and becs angel, are in heaven and they are playing with my angel, he has been there 10 yrs now, and i sent him a little message, just to let him know that ur angel is on its way and could he please take him under his wing, show him around and take care of him. And when u and he are both ready, he will send u a new sticky baby.
    take care my dear and just take a deep breath u are strong.

Kellz, hunny im so so sorry. Im not sure what else to say, to but please believe me im so very sorry and hope your doing ok. Im here if you ever need someone to chat with.

I'm so sorry

than k you so much
    you are all wonderful.

it wasnt as hard as i thought tell everyone we did it today so not to dampen the mood tomorrow and we can all be happy and excited for DS's birthday party..

we are ok with it, we are dealing with it hubby is being great. so in a few months we will start again and will get a ncie sticky one..

Kell - I just saw this thread . . . I'm so sorry to hear your news. you get your sticky bub next month. Thinking of you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12