Thread: M/S stopping ?

Default M/S stopping ?

hi ladies i know this has been asked before im just freaking out that my morning sickness has just stopped i still feel a little nauseas sometimes but i havent thrown up for 4-5 days now i guess im just scared this could be a bad sign and im wondering if anyone experienced anything similar im only 9w5d today

dont panic its cool. I threw up every day for 6months with Ds. now this preganacy i hav thrown up just once. and all i have felt this time around is seedy. everyone is different.so dont stress. whens your dating scan? i had one at 10 weeks 4 days so you havnt got to long before you see your bubba.....hang in there and count your blessings you arent sick......enjoy your pregnancy. love TG

yeah thanks tg i guiess i should relax a bit though im strugling with it as i have has 2 miscarriages in the past year anyway i have an appt with my go no friday and i am going to ask for a scan so hopefully i will have one of them sorted soon

goodluck with he scan. The more positive you are the better bub will be. so hang in there i know its hard. rest up and eat well is all you can do, my thoughts will be with you. love TG

Congrats with the end of the morning sickness! Mine was a bit patchy - I had nausea around 7-9w, then I threw up at 10w-something-d, now the nausea has come back at 15w! Not on!

Best of luck for the scan, Jess, I'm sure it will be fine.

Mine stopped during the ninth week with my daughter. I'm sure everything is fine

All the best with your appointment on Friday

I think it'll be fine...everyone has m/s differently. I was as sick as a dog for about 5months...i actually lost 5 kilos in the first 2 wks from throwing up so much. But then i have friends that didn't get anything or just felt a little queazy for a few weeks. It's great that it seems to have passed for u Best wishes with ur appoint!