Thread: Macca'a frozen coke?

Default Macca'a frozen coke?

With all that is banned from eating/drinking in pregnancy, is frozen coke on the list? I know about the caffine and all that, just wondering if its on the same lines as soft serve etc?

I lived off these in my pregnancy!!! I seriously couldnt get enough esp on those hot days. I think they are alright in moderation (Not that I moderated my consumption of them)!

i think the soft serve thing is to do with it being dairy as well as coming out of those machines.
    slurpees are OK so I think frozen coke would be as well

Nah, it's just post-mix coke (syrup + soda water), kept in a freezer system and churned to keep it slushy rather than an iceblock. Soft serve is banned because it's all manner of god-knows-what (pig fat and potatoes according to popular urban myths) and has a high risk of listeria. I don't see at all how Coke could have any bacterial risk, kwim??

Lol moderation, blah blah. We're pregnant, we do what the heck we like Counting down the seconds until Sunday morning when I can gorge myself stupid on easter goodies!

LOL! I think I had 3 in one day once when I was pregnant! I went through the drive thru twice and then got one at donut king as well! Is 3 a day moderation???

OMG I wanted one after I saw a Macca's ad last night...lol. I said to DH, you know there is a 24 hour Macca's on the highway!! Damn seeing your thread, might have to drive there today....hehe.

I used to crave them in the middle of the night, and go down and get one, or two

Thanks girls you have all made me feel so much better - and less guilty! Gotta be aloud to enjoy SOMETHING from maccas!!